Saturday, March 23, 2024

 

WHO LOVES YOU BABY!

 

Today(March 18th, 2024)=)is the 14th ANNIVERSARY

Of my Mother’s death=I want to pay a little HOMAGE

To MY MOM

 

I am spending the day=with My sister Terri=and her

SIGNIFICANT other=Mike=But Mary and Dave=and MY nieces

And great niece=as well as MY EXTENDED FAMILY

And friends=are IN my heart too today=as well as

MY late great Father

 

My Mother and I=had the greatest relationship+She

Was my FRIEND=as well as my mother

She really LOVED GOD=and loved me=as well as

My TWO SISTERS

 

“A FRIEND=loves at all times=and a brother(and sister and mom)

Is born=for a time of adversity”                                                                                                          Proverbs 17:17

 

“One who has=UNRELIABLE FRIENDS=soon

Comes to ruin=but there is A FRIEND(Dad=sister=Mother)=

Who sticks closer=that a brother”                                                                                                 Proverbs 18:24

 

I have so MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES=of my mom=I

Don’t even know =where to START=but ONE of the things I

Used to say to her=Was=”WHO LOVES YOU BABY”=and

She would say=you do

 

ANOTHER thing=I used to do=Was hold my arms out

As far as I could=and say to her=”I LOVE YOU=THIS MUCH”

And she would say back=”I love you this much”=and she would

HOLD here fingers just a milliliter apart=That is the KIND

Of relationship=we had=ALL built on God=and family

And LOVE

 

“I will take you=as my own people=and I will

BE YOUR GOD=then you will know=that I am

The Lord=Your God=who brought you=OUT of

The yoke of the Egyptians”                                                                                                    Exodus 6:7

 

“You Lord=keep my lamp burning=MY GOD

Turns my darkness=into light”                                                                                                   Psalm 18:28

 

It was Saint Patrick’s day=14 years ago=as my MOM

Lay there dying=we had the IRISH MUSIC on=and

Terri and I=and the hospice nurse were there=We were

TALKING with her=though she could not respond=but

I was thinking=and I HOPE she was too

WHO LOVES YOU BABY=and I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH

It was=it is=ABOUT GOD=and family with us

 

“Blessed are=the PURE in heart=for

They will see God”                                                                                                                  Matthew 5:8

 

“The words=’It was credited to him’=were written

Not for him alone=but also for us=to whom GOD

Will credit righteousness--------

 

For us=who believe in him=who raised

Jesus our Lord=from the dead”                                                                                              Romans 4:23-24

 

I have such=a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY=and

GREAT MEMORIES=I would not know WHERE

To begin with MY MOM

 

It is fitting=that I am here today=with my sister Terri=on

The 14th ANNIVERSARY of my mom’s death

 

Mom=I just want to say=I LOVE YOU TODAY

As much as ever=and I miss you=FINALLY I

Want to say

“WHO LOVE YOU BABY!”=and

“I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH”

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=Forever loving

Holy Father God

 

Robert P. Wallman

3-18-2024=at my sister Terri’s

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment