Friday, March 10, 2017

BRINGING YOUR TROUBLES TO GOD



















BRINGING YOUR TROUBLES TO GOD


GOD LOVES you-me-US-
Wholeheartedly-
He wants to be INVOLVED
In every part of our lives


He even wants to-
HEAR your troubles-if-
You can believe it-and he
WANTS to HELP you
Through your troubles


“WHEN I called
You answered me


You built up strength
WITHIN ME” Psalm 138:3


YES God wants to
Encourage you
He wants to BUILD UP
Your strength
To get you through-
Whatever troubles you are facing


But it doesn't mean
That our difficulties
Will always be removed


SOMETIMES-God-
Just GIVES us the strength
To get through the difficulty
That cannot be removed


BRING your TROUBLES to God
He will give you the STRENGTH
To help you get through


“The Lord is a REFUGE
For the oppressed


A STRONGHOLD
In times of trouble” Psalm 9:9


“The righteous person
Is RESCUED
From the trouble


And it falls
On the wicked-instead” Proverbs 11:8


“I have told you
These things-so
That you may have PEACE


In this world
You will have TROUBLE


But TAKE HEART!
I have overcome
The world” John 16:33


BRINGING your troubles to God-
Whatever they are


He will give you the STRENGTH
To get through them


WHEN you lose out
On a job=or job promotion


When your partner CHOOSES
Someone else over you


And EVEN when you are facing
A chronic or INCURABLE ILLNESS


LIFT your eyes to God
He will HELP YOU-
He will GIVE you strength


“I LOVE YOU Lord-
My strength” Psalm 18:1


“SURELY-God-
Is my salvation-
I will trust
And NOT be afraid


The Lord-The LORD himself-
Is my strength-
My DEFENSE” Isaiah 12:2


YES=there are ALL kinds
Of problems=without a solution
And we don't always
Know WHY


But when we LIVE
In faith and TRUST
In God and Jesus


He EMBRACES US
To live through them
And LEARN through them
And gain STRENGTH


He is OUR ROCK-
And our REFUGE


So BRING your troubles to God
WHATEVER THEY MAY BE


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
3-09-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. Kenneth Grabner, C.S.C.


No comments:

Post a Comment