Sunday, March 19, 2017

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? WHY?

















DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
WHY?


Do you BELIEVE in God?
WHY do you believe?


I KNOW-in my heart-and -
In every fiber
Of my being


That God LIVES in me
And lives in you
And lives in ALL believers
Of God and Jesus


“WE no longer believe
Because of YOUR WORD


For we have heard
For ourselves........” John 4:42


YES I know-I live
Because MY SAVIOR lives
And this life in me
Will LAST forever and ever


God lives-Jesus Christ-
LIVES in US


The Samaritan woman at the well
And the Samaritan people
COME to believe
Because of Jesus-his words-
HIS DIVINE WORDS


We do too-his words are
DIVINE-and they last forever


“You Samaritans worship
What you do not know


We worship
What we DO KNOW
For SALVATION is from the JEWS


Yes a time is COMING
And has now COME
WHEN the true worshipers


Will worship the FATHER
In the SPIRIT and in truth
For they are


The KIND of worshipers
The Father seeks


And his WORSHIPERS
Must worship
In the SPIRIT and in TRUTH” John 4:22-24


Do YOU BELIEVE in God? WHY?
His Spirit-his truth-runs through
Every SINGLE fiber of our being


He CONQUERED death and his words
LAST FOREVER-he told us so


Do you BELIEVE in him? I DO!
God can't lie-Jesus can't lie
Jesus won't lie


“Heaven and earth will PASS AWAY
But my WORDS
Will NEVER pass away” Matthew 24:35
(also Mark 13:31 and Luke 21:33)


“Simon Peter ANSWERED HIM,
'Lord to whom shall we go?


You have the WORDS
Of ETERNAL LIFE


WE have come to believe
And to KNOW that you
Are the HOLY ONE of God'” John 6:68-69


And Jesus tells the SAMARITAN woman,
“I-the one-speaking to you-I AM HE”
(the CHRIST) John 4:25-26


I BELIEVE because Jesus told us
-He CANNOT LIE


Do you BELIEVE? WHY?


Jesus spoke to the woman
At the well-and
He SPEAKS to us


MY HEART OVERFLOWS
with joy and life-to be in the
PRESENCE OF HIS COMPANY


In Jesus' name,


Robert P. Wallman
3-18-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Msgr. Stephen J. Rossetti


No comments:

Post a Comment