Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SETTING THINGS RIGHT WITH GOD AND OTHERS



















SETTING THINGS RIGHT WITH GOD
AND OTHERS


Often times
I watch the evening news
And WHEN I see a certain story
I think
WHAT in God's name
Were they thinking?


But then I stop and think
About my OWN relationship
With God and others
And I think
What was I thinking?


How about you?
Do you ever FEEL like
Your thinking is not right?


Like your RELATIONSHIP with God
And others-are NOT where
They should be


“Come now-let me SET THINGS RIGHT
Says the Lord” Isaiah 1:18


SOMETIMES-when we are-
Not thinking right
Our sins-our mistakes-
SEPARATE us from God


It's ON US
To bring our LIVES
Back into line
And get on the RIGHT PATH
The right passage way
With God and others


ONCE we do that-
NOTHING can separate us
From God and living right


“For I am CONVINCED
That neither death nor life
NEITHER angels or demons


Neither the present
Nor the future
Nor any powers


Neither height nor depth
Nor ANYTHING in all creation
Will be able


To separate us
From the LOVE OF GOD
That is
In Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38-39


PAUL KNOWS this and writes this
Because he knows that Christ
Has ALREADY done the work


He KNOWS that Jesus
REMOVED our sins and
That all we have to do
Is ACCEPT the GRACE & SALVATION
He has already offered us


Just say YES to Christ
And love HIM and the FATHER-
And your neighbor-and your WORK
Is almost done


“But I TRUST
In your UNFAILING LOVE
My heart rejoices
In your SALVATION” Psalm 13:5


“But Israel
Will be SAVED
By the Lord
With an EVERLASTING SALVATION


You will never
Be put to shame or disgraced
To ages everlasting” Isaiah 45:17


Dear Lord-we fall
To our knees
We admit our sins
AGAINST you and others
And we ask for FORGIVENESS


Help us SET THINGS RIGHT
With you and ALL others
For WE LOVE YOU


It is your GRACE & SALVATION
That MAKES all the difference
In our lives
And in our world


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
3-13-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Steve Givens




No comments:

Post a Comment