Friday, January 12, 2018

63 AND COUNTING=THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES=PSALM 90



















63 AND COUNTING=THANKS FOR
THE MEMORIES=PSALM 90


Dear Lord=next FRIDAY=if
It be willing and PLEASING
To you God=


I will TURN 63
Years young=and COUNTING


It DOESN'T seem that long ago now=
But 41 years ago=in
A HOSPITALIZATION-
That BEGAN on my 22nd birthday
I was given up for dead


THANK YOU Lord=for the MEMORIES=
The memories of my mom-my dad-
My SISTERS=my extended FAMILY=
And my friends


A memory is a TREASURE
That Can't be REPLACED
By any amount of wealth


“With you=O Lord
Is the FOUNTAIN OF LIFE


And in the light
We SEE LIGHT” Psalm 36:9


And Psalm 90
Says it perfectly=


“Our days MAY COME
To 70 years
And eighty IF we are strong” Psalm 90:10


I DON'T KNOW when
My life will end
I GUESS none of us
Really know


But I do KNOW God
Has BLESSED me with
A RICH LIFE


NOT in terms of money or wealth
But in BLESSINGS FROM God
And experiences and PEOPLE


THANKS for the MEMORIES
Thanks for your BLESSINGS=O LORD
You have given me MORE
Than I could have
EVER imagined for myself
WHEN I was 22


63 and COUNTING=
COUNTING MY BLESSINGS=
Counting my BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES


“TRULY I tell you=
WHEREVER the gospel is preached
Throughout the world


What she has done
Will also be TOLD
In MEMORY of her” Matthew 26:13


“But Timothy has just NOW COME
To us from you


And has brought GOOD NEWS
About your FAITH and LOVE


He has told us
That you ALWAYS have
PLEASANT MEMORIES of us


And that you LONG to see us
Just as we LONG
TO SEE YOU” 1 Thessalonians 3:6


A girl friend TOLD me WHEN I
Was 22=she was a PALM READER=
That I had an EXTREMELY short life span


“NO=wait a minute,” she said
“IT picks back up”


While my life span
Until I was 22=
Was my own life span


My YEARS since then
I DEDICATE to God=my FAMILY=
And my friends


For WHATEVER I am=it is God
And ALL OF YOU=who have MADE ME
Into what I TURNED OUT to be


I thank you for your FAITH=
Your LOVE=your PRAYERS


63 and COUNTING=THANKS for the MEMORIES
And maybe one more year


I LOVE YOU ALL!=
With gratitude=and love=and I HUMBLY SAY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Robert P. Wallman
1-11-18






No comments:

Post a Comment