Sunday, January 7, 2018

GOD'S WORDS DO NOT RETURN EMPTY=HOW ABOUT OURS?



















GOD'S WORDS DO NOT RETURN EMPTY=
HOW ABOUT OUR WORDS?


GOD'S WORDS go where
They will=they ACCOMPLISH
The DESIRES of the Lord=
And EVERY single ONE
Of his PURPOSES


How about our words?
Do we USE them
To PRAISE the Lord?
Do we use them
To ENCOURAGE OTHERS?


“........so is my WORD
That goes out
From my mouth


It will NOT return
To me empty


But will ACCOMPLISH
What I desire


And ACHIEVE the purpose
For which I SENT IT” Isaiah 55:11


God's words ACHIEVES
The purposes of his HEART


DO our words
WORK for God=or do we USE our words
For our own SELFISH interests?


PRAISE the Lord
ENCOURAGE others
Let your words


Work for GOD TOO


And John the BAPTIST'S
Words were NOT empty words


“And this was his message:
'AFTER me
Comes the one
MORE powerful than I


The strap of whose sandals
I am not worthy
To stoop down and untie


I BAPTIZE you with water
But HE will baptize you
With the HOLY SPIRIT'” Mark 1:7-8


And Jesus TRAVELED the countryside=
Healing and PREACHING=
And SHARING his words with us=
UNTIL the end of time


“And the words
Of the Lord
Are FLAWLESS


Like silver purified
In a crucible
Like gold=REFINED seven times” Psalm 12:6


“Anxiety weighs DOWN
The heart=
But a KIND WORD
Cheers us up” Proverbs 12:25


“Heaven and earth
Will pass away


But my words
Will NEVER PASS AWAY” Matthew 24:35


God's words do NOT RETURN
EMPTY=our words do not either=
IF we USE them to PRAISE GOD


And to ENCOURAGE OTHERS to
Help BENEFIT their lives


“I will PRAISE the LORD
Who counsels me


Even at night
My HEART instructs me” Psalm 16:7


“I am SENDING him to you
For the express PURPOSE


That you may KNOW
About our circumstances


And that he may
ENCOURAGE YOUR HEARTS” Colossians 4:8


YES=GOD'S words ACCOMPLISH
The purposes in our life


And so do OURS=IF we
PRAISE GOD=and ENCOURAGE OTHERS
With our words and our LIVES


In Jesus' name and name of HIS GLORIOUS FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

1-7-18

No comments:

Post a Comment