Friday, January 12, 2018

FINDING AND LIVING THE ABUNDANT LIFE



















FINDING AND LIVING THE ABUNDANT LIFE


I have ALWAYS
had a GOOD LIFE=a life
THANKS to my family and friends


But I only FOUND
The ABUNDANT LIFE=a life
FULL OF BLESSINGS=when
I UNITED my life to
God and Jesus


“I have COME=
That they may have life


And have it MORE ABUNDANTLY
Says the Lord” John 10:10


The Lord has BLESSED ME
With supreme BLESSINGS=a life
That goes PLACES that I
Have never thought that I could go


I have FOUND abundant life=in God
The Father and his SON=Jesus


“The clouds
POUR down this moisture


And abundant showers
Fall on mankind” Job 36:28


“They CELEBRATE
Your abundant goodness


And joyfully sing
Of your righteousness” Psalm 145:7


“For if
By the trespass
Of the one man


Death reigned
THROUGH that one man


How much more
Will those who RECEIVE
GOD'S ABOUNDANT provision of GRACE


And the gift of righteousness
REIGN in life


Through the ONE MAN=
Jesus Christ” Romans 5:17


I have been TOTALLY BLESSED
By God and Jesus=I have
EVERYTHING that I need


Because God and Jesus have USED
My family and friends to
Put BLESSING after blessing
In my life


I have a nice apartment
With a beautiful VIEW=
A roof over my head=
FOOD on the table


And a couple of dollars in my pocket
What more do I need?
What more CAN I ask for?


I have the BLESSINGS of God and
The BLESSINGS of my
Family and friends


I am blessed
I am a CONTENT man
I am LIVING THE ABUNDANT LIFE


“The BLESSING of the Lord
Brings wealth
Without painful toil for it” Proverbs 10:22


“I will
MAKE them and the places
Including my hill a BLESSING


I will send down
SHOWERS in season
There will be
Showers of BLESSING” Ezekiel 34:26


Because I have GOD
And Jesus in my life
I am LIVING LIFE ABUNDANTLY


And IF you have God and Jesus
In your life=SO ARE YOU


In the names of Jesus=and OUR HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-12-18


No comments:

Post a Comment