Saturday, January 6, 2018

WHAT ARE YOUR GIFTS FOR THE LORD THIS YEAR?



















WHAT ARE YOUR GIFTS FOR THE LORD?


TODAY we read
About the THREE WISE MEN
And their GIFTS to
The Lord=The baby Jesus


Their gifts were gold=frankincense=
And myrrh


What WILL our gifts=
BE for the Lord this year?


“........They OPENED their treasures
And OFFERED him gifts of of GOLD=
Frankincense and myrrh” Matthew 2:11


What are my TREASURES?
What are your treasures?
What are the GIFTS
That we have
To OFFER the LORD this year?


“Besides=
In my devotion to the temple
Of my God


I now give my PERSONAL TREASURES
Of gold and silver
For the temple
Of my God


OVER and above everything
I have provided
For this holy temple” 1 Chronicles 29:3


Time=money=talent=my gifts
Of writing=I give EVERYTHING
I am=everything I have
For the Lord=this year


“Do NOT store up
For yourselves
Treasures on earth


WHERE moths and vermin destroy
And where THIEVES break in
And steal” Matthew 6:19


Yes=GIVE EVERYTHING you have
To the LORD=and to others


Give everything that you have
To the BABY Jesus this year


“Nations will come to your LIGHT
And kings=
To the brightness
Of your DAWN” Isaiah 60:3


Yes=ALL NATIONS=
Our President=our country=
ALL the countries of the world
Will PRAISE the Lord


Just like the
THREE WISE MEN


What are YOUR GIFTS
For the Lord this year?
What are MINE?


I GIVE everything that I have
For the GLORY of the Lord!
My funds=my TREASURES=my writing
For the LORD=and=
FOR ALL OTHERS!


After all=I am=we ARE=COHEIRS
In the PROMISES of Christ!


“........
As now has been REVEALED=
To his HOLY apostles and prophets
By the SPIRIT


That the GENTILES are co-heirs=
MEMBERS of the same body


And COPARTNERS in the promise
In Christ Jesus
THROUGH the GOSPEL” Ephesians 3:5-6


Dear FRIENDS=please JOIN
The three WISE MEN
And many others


In SHARING your gifts with the
LORD=and with the WORLD this year


In the names of Jesus and his MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-6-18


No comments:

Post a Comment