Tuesday, January 9, 2018

HERE I AM LORD=SEND ME!

















HERE I AM LORD=SEND ME


Three times Samuel THOUGHT
Eli was CALLING HIM=but in fact=
It was the LORD


And Eli EVENTUALLY figures it out
And EXPLAINS it to Samuel


“Then Eli REALIZED
That the Lord
Was CALLING the boy


So Eli told Samuel
'Go and lie down
And IF he calls you say'


'Speak Lord=
For your SERVANT is listening'


So Samuel went
And LAY DOWN in his place” 1 Samuel 3:8-9


I can just IMAGINE
Samuel saying=”Lord-here I am=
SEND ME”


And isn't that something
We should all ANSWER
When the Lord asks


“WHOM SHALL I SEND?”


And isn't that something
That=Isaiah did say
As well as Jesus with
HIS ACTIONS and his
WORDS of proclamation


“Then I HEARD the VOICE
Of the Lord saying=
“Whom shall I SEND?
And WHO will go for us?”


And I said=
'HERE AM I=SEND ME'” Isaiah 6:8


And that is also ONE
Of MY FAVORITE SONGS=
“Here I AM LORD=SEND ME”


And I stand BEFORE the Lord
With Samuel=With Isaiah=and in
Some SMALL little way=like Jesus=
Saying


“HERE I AM LORD=SEND ME!”


Help me to STAND
Before the Lord God
With courage and FAITH


As he CALLS upon us=
Help me=HELP us
To STEP FORWARD


SEND ME LORD! Send us!


And help us ALWAYS
To REMEMBER
That where Jesus goes=
We will FOLLOW


“HERE I am Lord=SEND ME=and
SEND US”


“Jesus replied=
'Let us GO somewhere else-----
To the nearby villages------
So I can PREACH there also


That is WHY
I have come'


So he traveled
THROUGH OUT Galilee


PREACHING in their synagogues
And driving out demons” Mark 1:38-39


“SEND ME your light
And your faithful CARE
Let them lead me


Let them BRING me
To your holy mountain
To the place=
WHERE YOU DWELL” Psalm 43:3


Dear LORD=when DECIDING who you
NEED in this whole world


Always REMEMBER=
HERE I AM LORD=here we are=
Send me=SEND US!


In the names of Jesus and his MOST LOVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman

1-9-18

No comments:

Post a Comment