Tuesday, January 2, 2018

BEING STRAIGHT AND HONEST WITH GOD IN 2018!



















BEING STRAIGHT AND HONEST=
WITH GOD IN 2018!


Today we read about
John the BAPTIST


Who REMINDS US
That he is NOT GOD
In his testimony


As we TRAVEL through 2018
Let us REMEMBER too=that
We are NOT God


And CONTINUE to give our own
TESTIMONY to BRING others close
To God and Christ=just like
John the Baptist


“John REPLIED in
The WORDS of
Isaiah the prophet


'I am the VOICE
Of ONE calling in the wilderness'


'Make STRAIGHT the way
FOR the Lord'” John 1:23


We too WILL be in the
WILDERNESS in this year=
We will be LOST at times


Let us REMEMBER
To be STRAIGHT with God
And HONEST with him
About how much we NEED HIM


As we GIVE our testimony
To OTHERS about God and Christ


“Teach me
YOUR way Lord


LEAD me in a straight path
Because of my oppressors” Psalm 27:11


“I INSTRUCT you
In the WAY of wisdom


And lead you along
STRAIGHT PATHS” Proverbs 4:11


NO MATTER what befalls us
In 2018=we can survive
We can EVEN THRIVE


If we REMAIN STRAIGHT
With the Lord=
If we are HONEST=loving=
And forgiving=with others


We just have to REMAIN
In the Lord


And BE HONEST and OPEN
In our testimony
And about
What we FEEL


“As for you
SEE that what
You have heard


From the beginning
REMAINS in you


If it does
You will
REMAIN in the SON
And in the Father


And this is what
He promised us---------ETERNAL LIFE” 1 John 2:24-25


YES=I want to be STRAIGHT=
I want to be HONEST
With our GOD


I want to be HONEST=open and LOVING
With God and all others
In 2018!


“Let God WEIGH ME
In honest scales


And he will KNOW
That I am blameless----------” Job 31:6


Dear Lord=MY DEAR FRIENDS=
I PROMISE to be STRAIGHT and
HONEST with you in 2018


I hope you will be
WITH ME TOO


In the names of Jesus and HIS LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

1-2-18

No comments:

Post a Comment