Monday, January 22, 2018

WE ARE FAMILY!



















WE ARE FAMILY!


The 1977 Pittsburgh Pirates were
A GREAT baseball team=
Led by Willie Stargell-
They were world champions


And their mantra was=”WE ARE FAMILY”


Jesus LOVED everyone=and considered
EVERYONE=as in his FATHER'S WILL=would have it=
As his FAMILY=I kind of FEEL
The same way


“For whoever
DOES the will of God
Is my brother=and sister=
And mother” Mark 3:35


Jesus LOVED his mother and father=
And brothers and cousins=they were
HIS FAMILY


I too have had the GREATEST
FAMILY=the greatest parents=the greatest
Sisters=and the greatest COUSINS=
And extended family


Family implies UNITY=togetherness=and LOVE=
That is what the PITTSBURGH Pirates were=that
IS what the HOLY FAMILY WAS=that is what
MY FAMILY IS+God=HOW I love
MY FAMILY


What a world this would be=
IF we all lived together=
With togetherness and UNITY=YES what
A family should be=
What we COULD BE=
We should be ONE IN UNITY


Let us all LIVE IN UNITY
Let us all=BE ONE


“How GOOD and pleasant
It is when GOD'S PEOPLE
Live TOGETHER IN UNITY” Psalm 133:1


LIVE as one=LOVE AS ONE=
What a world this could be=
If we TRULY loved that way


“.........I in them--------
And you in me--------
So they may be
BROUGHT to complete unity


Then the world will KNOW
That you sent me
And HAVE loved them=even
As you have LOVED ME” John 17:23


Leaders lead by EXAMPLE=
Jesus did it=by BEING=
The PERSONIFICATION of love


Willie STARGELL did it=by being
The BEST baseball player alive
In 1979


“Make every EFFORT to
KEEP the the unity of the SPIRIT
Through the BOND OF PEACE” Ephesians 4:3


We are family=we are LOVE=
We are one in SPIRIT=in truth=
And in UNITY


Jesus essentially says=
“Yes=YES YOU=you are my brother=
My sister=my mother


NOT my Father=that is GOD=
But everything else is OPEN
In my world”


Jesus says=WE ARE HIS FAMILY=
He says=LOVE each other


GOD=how I love=and
HAVE LOVED my family


“God sets the lonely
In families


He leads out the prisoners
With singing
But the rebellious live
In a sun-scorched land” Psalm 68:6


Let us ALL live like the
HOLY FAMILY=let the world
LIVE AS ONE!


In the name of Jesus our LORD=and in the name of the MOST HOLY FAMILY


Robert P. Wallman
1-22-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Miguel Dulick






No comments:

Post a Comment