Monday, January 8, 2018

KEEPING YOUR VOWS=MIRACLE BABIES=AND GOD IS IN CONTROL



















KEEPING YOUR VOWS=MIRACLE BABIES=
AND GOD IS IN CONTROL


Hannah was a woman
Who was BARREN=and she
PRAYED to the Lord


IF he would GIVE
Her a baby=
She would DEDICATE HIM
To the Lord=and of course=
She did


“So in the course=of time
Hannah became pregnant=
And gave BIRTH to a son


She named him Samuel=saying=
'Because I ASKED the Lord
For him'” 1 Samuel 1:20


Samuel went ON to
BECOME a great PROPHET
For the LORD


And then we have Mary=
Who became pregnant=by the
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION


She too KEPT her VOWS=to our
FATHER=the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY


“After John was put
In prison=Jesus went into Galilee=
PROCLAIMING the GOOD NEWS of God


'The time has COME,' he said
'The kingdom of God
Has come NEAR=


Repent and BELIEVE
The good news'” Mark 1:14-15


KEEPING OUR VOWS=Miracle BABIES=
Like Samuel and Jesus=and their mothers=
Hannah and Mary


God is in CONTROL=I too have tried
To KEEP my deathbed PROMISE=
VOW to the LORD
“To LIVE for my FAMILY=my friends=
And for ALL people everywhere”


Like Hannah=like Jesus=I have kept
My VOW to the BEST
Of my ability


But I could DO NOTHING=
Without the BLESSING of the Lord=
GOD IS IN CONTROL!


“But the man
Who has SETTLED the matter
In his own mind


Who is under NO COMPULSION
But has CONTROL
Over his own will
…............” 1 Corinthians 7:37


“Do you know
How God CONTROLS the clouds


And makes his lightning flash? Job 37:15


Yes=God is in CONTROL
He HELPS us KEEP OUR VOWS=
For vows are SACRED


Yes=MIRACLE BABIES=The prophet=Samuel=
To Hannah
And our Lord and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
To the VIRGIN Mary


I thank God for my own
MOTHER and for being there
ALL the days of my life


And I thank God for ENABLING
Me to keep my VOWS and
For being there for mom and dad
As they PASSED ON
From this life


“I will FULFILL
My VOWS
To the Lord


In the PRESENCE
Of all his people” Psalm 116:14


Today we PAY HOMAGE to
Hannah and Samuel=and to Jesus
And MARY=for FULFILLING
Their PROMISES to the Father


And I ask Jesus=and the FATHER
To CONTROL the future=so that I
Can CONTINUE to TRY
And FULFILL MINE


In the names of Jesus and his MOST LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
1-8-18








No comments:

Post a Comment