Tuesday, April 23, 2019

GIVING WHAT WE HAVE














GIVING WHAT WE HAVE


I wish I had
A lot of MATERIAL wealth=
But NOT for
The obvious reasons


Just so that I could HELP
EVERYONE=in this world
Who reaches out to me
For HELP


Just so that I could
MAKE a difference for all
Those=who really NEED


“........what I do have
I give to you” Acts 3:6


I give everyone WHAT I CAN=
I hope I make a
Positive difference
In your world


Even if it is just PASSING
A FEW WORDS
Of positive encouragement
Yo you


There are many many NEEDS
In this world=many just among
MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS


OFTEN our purses=or our wallets
Are empty=and we feel
As though
We have NOTHING LEFT to give


GIVE what you can=to WHOEVER
You can=whenever you can


“The precepts of the Lord
Are right
GIVING joy
To the heart


The commands of the Lord
Are radiant
Giving light
To the eyes” Psalm 19:8


“A person finds joy
In GIVING
An apt reply--------


And how good is
A TIMELY WORD” Proverbs 15:23


I hope my words
TOUCH YOU=I hope my words
Inspire you=to keep
On going


To build
A timely/GODLY LIFE


GIVING WHAT YOU CAN


“God=who knows the heart
Showed that he
Accepted them


By GIVING the Holy Spirit
To them-
Just as he did
To us” Acts 15:8


Jesus gave us his ENTIRE LIFE
Then-when he
Had nothing
Left to give


He left the HOLY SPIRIT
Behind for us
To GUIDE us for
All of time


GIVING WHAT YOU CAN


Maybe the RESURRECTION
Of our Lord=reminds us always
To GIVE what we have
No matter how small


And to always RECEIVE
What we can=from others
In the SPIRIT that it is offered


Sometimes we feel EMPTY ourselves
Then something
SURGES within us


And we raise
A glimmer of HOPE
And compassion
For others-
In whatever way that we can


GIVING WHAT WE CAN


“He GUIDES the humble
In what is right
And teaches them his way” Psalm 25:9


Dear Lord=please lead us
To always GIVE what we can
To others


And if our pockets are EMPTY=
Please GUIDE US by giving us
Just the right WORDS=at just the right time
TO INSPIRE OTHERS


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALWAYS GIVING=LOVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
4-23-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Bridget Haase, O.S.U.



No comments:

Post a Comment