Monday, April 8, 2019

JUST ASK


















JUST ASK




Do you have CONFIDENCE
In God


Do you BELIEVE
That he will do
Whatever you ask of him


My answer is YES
And YES


Yes because I asked him
For something once
And yes
Because I promised him
Something once


What I asked for
Was life
WHEN I was on my deathbed
When I was 22


And God
Has DELIVERED me
From harm's way
That time-and over
And over and over again


He has
KEPT me alive


“I am he
That lives
And was dead
And behold


I am alive forevermore-amen
And have the KEYS
Of hell and of death” Revelations 1:18


And what I promised
Was to live for others-
“FOR my family-my friends-and
ALL people everywhere”


And I have done my best
To do so


I believe God and Christ
Have kept me alive
To do just that
To KEEP MY PROMISE


And TRY to be an aide
A HELP to others
In order
That I may help them
KEEP their faith too


“WHEN GOD
Made his promise to Abraham
Since there was no one greater
For him to swear by
He swore by himself
Saying-'I will surely bless you
And give you many descendants'


And after waiting patiently
Abraham RECEIVED
What was promised” Hebrews 6:13-14


God always
KEEPS HIS PROMISES


So if you
NEED something from God
JUST ASK


But before you promise
Something in return
BE CAREFUL of your intention
Because will EXPECT YOU
To keep your promise


“ASK of me
And I will
Make the nations
Your inheritance


The ends of the earth
Your possession” Psalm 2:8


JUST ASK


“So I say to you
'Ask and it will be
Given to you


SEEK and you will find
Knock and the door
Will be opened to you


For everyone who asks-receives
He who seeks-finds
And to him
Who knocks
The door will be opened'” Luke 11:9-10


Have you BEEN AWAY
From God
Or the church
For a long time


Do you want
To come back


I ASSURE YOU
God will be WAITING
For you


Just as the Father
Was waiting
For his “PRODIGAL SON”


OUR GOD
Will be waiting
WITH his arms opened wide


JUST ASK


Robert P. Wallman
August 19th, 2014


Ps “let us DRAW NEAR to GOD with a SINCERE HEART in FULL ASSURANCE OF FAITH”
Hebrews 10:22


Ps 4-8-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment