Monday, April 1, 2019

REMEMBERING ALL OF YOU WITH LOVE




REMEMBERING ALL OF YOU WITH LOVE
The last number
Of years=I have
Been SHARING with all
Of you=MY POEMS
As I am STARTING to
Show some SIGNS of
WEAR and TEAR on my body=
I wonder HOW LONG
It will continue
REGARDLESS=of how long
It is=I just want
To say=
I will REMEMBER
ALL OF YOU with love
And I THANK YOU
For every moment you
Have GIVEN TO ME
And my writings
"I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"                                                                                                               Isaiah 49:15
I plan on CONTINUING
To write=
For as long as I can=
For as long as
I feel REASONABLY INSPIRED
I remember the many people
From my PAST=I remember
All of the faces=though I don't
Remember all of the NAMES=
And I remember
A lot of YOUR BIRTHDAYS
Though I take NO OFFENSE=
IF you even remember
My name
I remember you=and HOPEFULLY
Like Isaiah=I can say
"I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU"
And I promise=to TRY and
Remember ALL OF YOU
WITH LOVE
"I will REMEMBER
The deeds
Of the Lord
Yes I will REMEMBER
Your miracles of long ago"                                                                                                                  Psalm 77:11
"I thank my God
Every time
I REMEMBER you
In all my prayers
For all of you
I always pray
With joy
Because of your PARTNERSHIP
In the gospel
From the first day
UNTIL NOW
Being confident of this
That he who began
A good work
In you
Will carry it
On to completion
UNTIL the day of Christ Jesus"                                                                                 Philippians 1:3-6
And I PROMISE you
Something else=
Even if a mother
Would FORGET her infant child
GOD AND CHRIST will=
Never forget you=forget me=
FORGET ALL of us
The quality of DIVINE LOVE
Is so far SUPERIOR
To human love=
That it should be
CALLED by something else
God=Christ Jesus=will always
REMEMBER US
And I will DO MY BEST
To always REMEMBER YOU
In DIVINE LOVE
"Get wisdom=get understanding=
DO NOT FORGET=my words
Or turn away
From them"                                                                                                                             Proverbs 4:5
I will do my BEST
To continue to WRITE
But if at some point=
If my body fails me
KNOW that
I will be REMEMBERING
ALL OF YOU with LOVE
All the days
Of my life
LOVE YOU ALL!
Robert P. Wallman
4-1-2019

Ps         In the name of Jesus=and God our ALL LOVING FATHER!
If and WHEN it happens=I hope we will always CONTINUE to stay in TOUCH
INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKARNS

No comments:

Post a Comment