Thursday, May 27, 2021

"I AM THE WAY-THE TRUTH-AND THELIFE"








“I AM THE WAY-THE TRUTH-AND THE LIFE”


I know this scripture

Inside and out

It LIVES

In my heart

And I do my best

To try and live it


I memorize

VERY little scripture

But one line

I have memorized is:


“I am the way

and the truth

And the life


No one comes

To the Father

Except through me


If you really know me

You would know

My Father as well


From now on

You do know him

And have SEEN HIM” John 14:6


THERE IT IS

PLAIN as the day


Jesus and the Father are one

IF you are one with Jesus

You are ONE with the FATHER


And exactly

WHAT IS the way

TO GOD the Father

And his Son


“IF you are

PLEASED with me


TEACH me your ways

So that

I may know you


And continue

To find favor

With you” Exodus 33:13


“In ALL your ways

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM

And he will make

Your paths straight” Proverbs 3:6


GOD'S WAYS

are love

God's ways

Are kindness

God's way

Is to TURN the other cheek


“He who speaks

On his own

Does so

To gain honor

For himself


But HE who works

For the HONOR

Of the one who sent him


Is a man

Of truth


There is nothing

False about him” John 7:18


GOD=PERFECT TRUTH

GOD=PERFECT HONESTY


Jesus= the PERFECT EXAMPLE

of TRUTH on the law


But of course

NONE of us

Will be perfect


But that does not mean

We shouldn't try


That we shouldn't be

AS CLOSE to God

As we are capable of being


And Jesus was

LIFE CONCEIVED

By the spirit


GOD'S OWN SON

And the SPIRIT of God

WALKING upon this earth


And leaving GOD'S OWN SPIRIT

HIS OWN SPRIT

Behind with us

On earth


“I have come

That they may have LIFE

And have it

TO THE FULL” John 10:10


SINCE I have committed John 14:6

To MEMORY

(“I AM THE WAY-THE TRUTHAND THE LIFE-

No one comes to the Father except through me”)


EVERY time I look at the clock

And it reads 46 minutes after the hour

I think of this


And it makes me FEEL

Like Saint Paul


“I have been

CRUCIFIED with Christ


And I no longer live

But Christ LIVES in me” Galatians 2:20


May you FIND

The PEACE of God


And the LOVE of our Lord

EVERY DAY of your life


Robert P. Wallman

July 10th, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment