Sunday, May 2, 2021

MY PRAYER FOR SICKNESS=PART II

 









MAY 2nd, 2012






MY PRAYER FOR SICKNESS ( pt II )





God, won’t you carry me

Please carry me the seed

I am a friend of yours and I am in need

It’s so awful to be sick

But I shan’t plead

Because even when I am feeling lousy

I have so much to be thankful for


Lord you give me brains

When there are many so many who are so mentally challenged

Lord you give me a beautiful family

When there are so many orphans

You give me food three times a day

When there are so many without any

You give me common sense

When so many have so little


Lord, what more can I ask for

You give me two arms, two legs, looks, athletic ability, mental stability

So what more can I say


I’m a little bit sick and I immediately ask for help

But help all those people with lesser talents than I

And if you have anything left

Then please think of me


Robert P. Wallman

7-12-77


Ps “I was sick and you looked after me” Matthew 25:36


“When did we see you sick

Or in prison and go visit you” Matthew 25:39


“The King will reply, “I tell you the truth

Whatever you did for one of the least of

These brothers of mine

You did for me” Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment