Saturday, August 6, 2022

THANK YOU=SAYING YES AGAIN

 

THANK YOU=SAYING YES AGAIN

 

(FROM MY VACATION)

 

Today=I ATTENDED=A mass

In Pittsburgh, Pa.=with

A LONG TIME FRIEND

 

The MASS=was for a nun

CELEBRATING 25 years

In the sisterhood of God

 

Along those lines=I

Want to=THANK GOD

For these 45 and ½ EXTRA YEARS

Of additional life

God has given me=and

Every day that REMAINS

 

NO MATTER how little

Or how many more

 

And thank my FAMILY and friends

And CHURCHES=for making

MY DREAM POSSIBLE

“TO LIVE for my family=

My friends=and all people everywhere”

 

I have NEVER FORGOTTEN

This promise=I NEVER WILL!

 

So today I say Thank You

And say YES all over again

To God=to you

And whatever this life

May bring

KEEPING that promise of love

To=to all of you

And ESPECIALLY TO GOD

 

“The Lord has kept

THE PROMISE he made”                                                                                                             1 KINGS 8:20

 

“THE PROMISE is for you

And your children=and for all

Those who are far off=

 

For all whom=the Lord our God

Will call”                                                                                                                                   Acts 2:39

 

“The Lord=is not slow

IN KEEPING HIS PROMISE=

As some understand slowness

 

Instead he is patient

With you=not wanting anyone

To perish

But everyone=to come to repentance”                                                                                         2 Peter 3:9

 

I have had

The easy part=THROUGH this life

I have just had

To KEEP breathing every second

 

I PAY HOMAGE to God=

I say thank you=and I say YES

ALL OVER AGAIN

 

I wish I could

Name names=but I am AFRAID

To leave somebody out

YOU ALL KNOW=who you are

And what you have MEANT

In helping me=KEEP THIS PROMISE

 

“Let us hold

Unswervingly to the hope

We profess

For he who PROMISED=

Is faithful”                                                                                                                              Hebrews 10:23

 

Dear lord=thank you

For this MY LIFE=

My family=my extended family

 

My CLOSE personal friends

And Churches=

For everything that has happened

You are ENDLESS LOVE

 

THANK YOU ALL!=I love you

I would DO IT all over again

 

In Jesus, name=and in the name=of our EVER HELPFUL=living-loving=BREATHING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-26-2022

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment