Monday, August 8, 2022

THE GREATEST OF ALL MOTHERS!

 

THE GREATEST OF MOTHERS!

 

(WHILE ON VACATION)=Monday-August 1st-would have been my mom’s 88th birthday=I had the BLESSING=Of being at the cemetery that day=with one of my mom’s dear friends Diane

 

I have to say

That with the EXCEPTION

Of the BLESSED MOTHER Mary

 

I had the GREATEST

OF ALL MOTHERS=as we APPROACH

What would have been my mom’s 88th birthday

 

I want to say

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I love and MISS YOU

Every day of my life

 

You were=YOU ARE the GREATEST

OF all mothers

 

“Honor your father

AND MOTHER=so that

You may live long=in the land

The Lord your God

Is giving you”                                                                                                                           Exodus 20:11

 

“He settles

The childless woman=in her home

As a HAPPY MOTHER=Of children”                                                                                            Psalm 113:9

 

“As a MOTHER=comforts her child

So I will comfort you

And you will be comforted=over Jerusalem”                                                                         Isaiah 66:13

 

My mom and dad=BOTH DIED

At home=while we were

RECITING THE ROSARY

 

A few weeks BEFORE

My mom died

 

I was doing MY BEST

To take care of her

SHE WAS CRYING=in my arms

And she said

“Bob=I never wanted you

To have to do this”

 

I said=it is OK mom

You did it for me=and

“NO SON=ever

Loved his mother

MORE than I love you”

 

As she way crying

In my arms=she said

“Maybe Jesus”

 

She was the GREATEST

OF ALL MOTHERS!

She had=so much love

And was a gentle=kind=humble

Loving soul

 

“Naked=I came

From my MOTHER’S womb

And naked=I will depart”                                                                                                          Job 1:21

 

“Listen my son

To your father’s instruction

And do not forsake

YOUR MOTHER’S TEACHING”                                                                                            Proverbs 1:8

 

I MISS my mom

So very much=but she LIVES

In my HEART AND SOUL

Every day of my life

 

IN ADDITION to the TEACHINGS

Of Jesus=I will always REMEMBER

TWO things my mother taught me

 

1.            LOVE draws a circle=and PULLS people in=and hate

             Draws a circle=and pushes people out”=plus

 

2.            The TRUTH is the truth=and a 1,000 bands of ANGELS

               Cannot change it

 

HAPPY HEAVENLY 88th mom=I love you

You were=THE GREATEST OF ALL MOTHERS!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our FOREVER LIVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-30-2022

 

       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment