Friday, August 19, 2022

THE SECOND CHANCES=OF LIFE

 

THE SECOND CHANCES=OF LIFE

(From Vacation)

 

How about you?

I am usually

NOT THAT GOOD=the first time

I try things

 

But I GET BETTER

As I go along

Sometimes I get very good=at things

As I go along

THE SECOND CHANCES=

OF LIFE!

 

“The KINGDOM of heaven

Is like a net=Thrown into the sea

 

Which collects fish

Of every kind”                                                                                                                           Matthew 13:47

 

Even at LIFE ITSELF

I needed a SECOND CHANCE

And then some

 

I came=SO CLOSE to death

To have that death bed PROMISE

To God

“To keep LIVING

For my family=for my friends=and

ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE”

THE SECOND CHANCES OF LIFE!

 

Life can be worrisome

It can get us DOWN

But my God=OUR GOD

Is a SAFETY NET

For me=for us

He keeps us going

 

“You make known to me

THE PATH OF LIFE

You fill me=with joy

 

In your presence=

With eternal pleasures

At your right hand”                                                                                                                  Psalm 16:11

 

“For those who find me

FIND LIFE=and receive favor

From the Lord”                                                                                                                              Proverbs 8:35

 

Life is=

ALL ABOUT SECOND CHANCES

We are all in=the NET

Of life together

 

Even in our WEAKNESSES-

Even in our failures

We are to go on

Loving each other

THE SECOND CHANCES=OF LIFE

 

“…….just as the SON of Man

Did not come=to be served

 

But to serve=and to give

HIS LIFE=as a ransom for many”                                                                                                  Matthew 20:28

 

“……..but rather offer yourselves

To God

As those who have brought

FROM DEATH TO LIFE”                                                                                                                    Romans 6:13

 

OUR SPIRITUALITY=my spirituality

Has taught me=That our God

Always has us=IN HIS NETS=and catches us

WHEN we fall

And gives us even MORE CHANCES

THE SECOND CHANCES=OF LIFE!

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our always loving=ALWAYS LIVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-25-2022

 

Ps       INSPIRED from an article=IN LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by=Sr. Bridget Haase, O.S.U.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment