Wednesday, August 3, 2022

YOU CAN=GO HOME AGAIN

 

YOU CAN=GO HOME AGAIN

 

Jesus tried to go

HOME again=but it

Was not welcomed

 

Because he was NOT

Who his hometown

THOUGHT he should be

He was NOT WELCOME!

 

“Isn’t this the carpenter’s son?

Isn’t his mother’s name Mary?

 

And aren’t his brothers

James-Joseph-Simon-and Judas?

Aren’t all his sisters

With us?

 

WHERE did this man

Get all these things?

And they took offense=at him”                                                                                           Matthew 13:55-57

 

Fortunately for me=I have

NOT HAD

To deal with this type

Of rejection

 

I have been WELCOMED

EVERYWHERE I have gone

On this trip

Almost by EVERY ONE

 

I was welcomed in Scottdale=

Welcomed in Mount Pleasant

And most welcomed

IN Pittsburgh, Pa.

BY FAMILY and close friends

 

I have been touched

I feel SO MUCH LOVE

And I am happy=I feel welcome

YOU CAN GO HOME AGAIN!

 

“And whoever

WELCOMES one such child

In my name=WELCOMES ME!”                                                                                                Matthew 18:5

 

I have also felt welcome

In Maryland-in Virginia=and Chicago

In the past=there is

Nothing like=HAVING LOVED ONES

Who welcome you

 

Pittsburgh will always be

MY FIRST HOME=and

South Florida has been my home

For the last twenty years

YOU CAN=GO HOME AGAIN!

There is nothing like BEING LOVED

 

“……..it was your right hand

Your arm=and the light

Of your face

FOR YOU LOVED THEM”                                                                                                Psalm 44:3

 

“For God GO LOVED

The world=that he

 

Gave his one

And only son=that whoever

Believes in him

 

Shall not perish

But have eternal life”                                                                                                     John 3:16

 

I can ONLY IMAGINE

How Jesus felt

WHEN he experienced

This rejection=in his home town

 

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

I love my friends=and I love

How they all welcomed me

On this trip=WHEN I came home

 

God bless you all=

THANK YOU for welcoming me

For loving me

Unlike Jesus=I was able

To come home again

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our ALL LOVING=all welcoming Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

7-27-2022

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment