Saturday, December 17, 2022

CREDITING THE SOURCE OF LIFE

 







CREDITING THE SOURCE OF LIFE!


Today I want to

GIVE CREDIT to God=

To give credit to JESUS=

Who are the SOURCE of

ALL LIFE


I thank God for my life=

I thank God for you=your life too=

For we all FIT INTO

Each others' life=

In some way=

In some point in TIME


“Then the man went off and began

T o PROCLAIM

In the Decapolis


What Jesus

Had done for him

And all were AMAZED”                                                                                    Mark 5:20


Today JOIN with me

In PROCLAIMING that the Lord-

That Jesus=is

The SOURCE of all life


Join with me in

Proclaiming the GOOD NEWS

Of the Lord


CREDITING

The SOURCE of LIFE!


“........but also for us

To whom God

Will CREDIT righteousness-------


For us

Who believe in him

Who raised Jesus our Lord

From the dead”                                                                                                        Romans 4:24


“And the scripture

Was fulfilled that says

'Abraham believed God


And it was CREDITED to him

As righteousness'

And he was called-

GOD'S FRIEND”                                                                                                   James 2:23


Think BACK over your life

And all the incredible things

That God and Jesus

Have done for you


I know I wouldn't be

ALIVE today=if not for God=

If not for Jesus


Who are the SOURCE

Of all life=

I LOOK to God

I look to Jesus


For all the REDEEMING LOVE

For their protection=and=

For their wisdom


It is crucially important

That we CREDIT God=and Jesus

Our source of life

Our source of EVERYTHING


“.......and once made perfect

He became the SOURCE

Of eternal salvation


For all who obey him

And was designated by God

To be HIGH PRIEST

In the order of Melchizedek”                                                                              Hebrews 5:9


I am excited to SHARE

My story=I am excited

To share what God

Has done for me

IN MY LIFE


He has given me JOY

He has given me RESTORATION

And he has

GIVEN me LIFE ITSELF


“Be joyful in hope

Patient in affliction

Faithful in prayer


SHARE with the Lord's people

Who are in need

Practice HOSPITALITY”                                                                                          Romans 12:12-13


YES I am excited to SHARE

My life with others=

I am excited to share in

The GOOD NEWS of the Lord


Let us CREDIT GOD=let us

Credit Jesus=as being

The SOURCE OF our life=

Of all lives


In Jesus' name=and in the name of OUR ALL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

2-4-19 and 12-17-2022



Ps        INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Kristin Armstrong 



May we all SHARE the GOOD NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment