Tuesday, December 6, 2022

KEEP COMING TO THE LORD!

 

KEEP COMING TO THE LORD!

 

ONE of my FAVORITE readings

From the bible=From Jesus

Is Matthew 11:28:30=

It is about FINDING HOPE

In the Lord

 

We all have CROSSES

From now=UNTIL

The end of TIME

 

But is=a little easier

EASIER to bear=if

We UNITE our crosses

With the crosses of Jesus

He makes our crosses=BEARABLE

 

“COME TO ME=

All you=who are weary

And burdened=and I will

Give you REST

 

Take my yoke

Upon you=and learn from me

For I am

 

Gentle and humble in heart

And you will FIND REST

For your souls

 

For my yoke is easy

And burden=is light”                                                                                                    Matthew 11:28-30

 

From the moment

God and Jesus=SAVED my life

When I was 22

 

I have been

BURDENED WITH CROSSES

 

But I have managed=

TO NAVIGATE=all of them

Because I have UNITED

With God the Holy Father

And Jesus

 

KEEP COMING TO THE LORD!

He will=

MAKE your crosses lighter

 

“The Lord

Is my LIGHT=and my salvation--------

Whom shall I fear?”                                                                                                        Psalm 27:1

 

“Your word=is a lamp

For my feet=

A LIGHT=on my path”                                                                                              Psalm 119:105

 

“COME=descendants of Jacob

Let us walk in=

THE LIGHT=of the Lord”                                                                                              Isaiah 2:5

 

So just keep

COMING TO THE LORD

Keep on UNITING YOUR CROSSES=

Your faith=your love

With that of Jesus

 

“How good=

And pleasant=it is

When God’s people

LIVE TOGETHER IN UNITY”                                                                                           Psalm 133:1

 

And if YOUR BURDENS=are under control

Ask yourself

 

How you=can EASE the burdens

Of someone around you

KEEP COMING=TO THE LORD!

 

And keep HELPING others

To come=to the Lord

And FIND SOME HOPE

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER LIVING=Ever loving=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

12-05-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment