Sunday, December 11, 2022

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

 

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

 

We all know

That FAITH opens doors=

But is it ENOUGH?

 

Sometimes that is ALL

That we have=and sometimes

That is

ALL that we need

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

 

“Blessed are you

Who BELIEVED that

What was spoken to you

 

By the Lord

WOULD BE FULFILLED”                                                                                                     Luke 1:45

 

Mary had just

A LITTLE BIT of information

 

When the angel Gabriel

APPEARED to her=

But it was ENOUGH

 

And it was enough

TO SUSTAIN HER=for a lifetime

Because she believed

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

 

“Me makes me

Lie down in green pastures=

HE LEADS ME=beside quiet waters”                                                                                          Psalm 23:2

 

“The fear of the Lord

LEADS TO LIFE

 

Then one rests=content

Untouched by trouble”                                                                                                        Proverbs 19:23

 

HOW is it

That we still have

Juan Diego’s cloak=

With the IMPRINT OF MARY

On it?=all these years later

 

I don’t know=

But I do know

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

I believe

 

And here I am ALIVE=

Some 45 years later

AFTER I was given up for dead

By the medical profession

 

And I PRAYED=

“If God wants me to live=

I would live=FOR MY FAMILY=

My friends=and ALL people everywhere”

Waking up ten days later ALIVE

 

I am BLESSED beyond measure

I OWE God my life

FAITH LEADS THE WAY!

 

“The gatekeeper opens=the gate

For him=and the sheep

Listen to his voice

 

He calls his own sheep

By name=and LEADS THEM OUT”

 

“Let us therefore

Make every effort=to do

WHAT LEADS to peace

And to mutual edification”                                                                                                    Romans 14:19

 

And so WHATEVER TROUBLE

You are facing

KEEP STEPPING out in Faith

Like Mary=and it will

Turn out OK

 

For FAITH
LEADS THE WAY!

In Jesus’ name=and=in the name==of our ever living=EVER LOVING=Holy Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

12-11-2022

 

 

Ps        INSPIRED=by an article in=LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment