Friday, January 19, 2024

MY GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT!

 

TODAY=IS MY 69th BIRTHDAY=THANKING OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND JESUS

FOR THIS GIFT OF LIFE=MANY THANKS to all of you=FOR TAKING
THIS JOURNEY TO ME=LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY!

(WRITTEN LAST YEAR=but I still feel the same way)

 

 

 

MY GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT

 

I will be 68 YEARS YOUNG=

On Thursday=January 19th, 2023=

And I am GRATEFUL

For every single day=even

The NOT so good ones

 

My 22nd birthday

BEGAN in the hospital=and

It looked like

It would be=My last day

Or at least week

 

But it turned out

To be=THE GREATEST GIFT

I ever received

 

Because I RECEIVED the

Greatest gift=you could ever receive

TIME AND LIFE=and

Getting my PRIORITIES STRAIGHT=

And I will be

FOREVER GRATEFUL

 

“Sow righteousness for yourselves

REAP the fruit of UNFAILING LOVE

 

And break up

Your unplowed ground=for

IT IS TIME=to seek the Lord”                                                                                             Hosea 10:12

 

When I LAY THERE=

NOT KNOWING=whether

I would live or die=ALL

I could think of

WAS THE PAIN=my death would cause

My mother and father=my sisters=

My extended family=and my dear FOREVER FRIENDS

 

But God=HAD OTHER IDEAS

In mind=he had the GIFT

OF TIME AND LIFE=and experience

And love for me

I am so VERY THANKFIL!

 

And I do love God=

With my whole heart=my whole mind=

Whole soul=and ALL my strength

 

MY GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT

Came from God=TIME AND LIFE

And the gift of LOVE

From him=and ALL OF YOU

 

“Our days may come

TO SEVENTY=or eighty

If our strength endures”                                                                                                    Psalm 90:10

 

I have NO IDEA=IF

I will make seventy=or not

Or WHEN my life will end=

But I do know this

 

I will be FOREVER THANKFUL

For the GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT=

TIME AND LIFE!

 

And I will always BE

Like that one leper=who CAME BACK

And said thank you=THANK YOU TO GOD

Our Holy Father=for THE GREATEST GIFT!

 

One of the TEN LEPERS=Jesus saved

Went back and said=thank you

 

“Jesus asked’=

‘Were not all ten cleansed?=

WHERE are the other nine?

 

Has no one RETURNED

To give PRAISE to God

Except this foreigner?’

 

Then he said to them=

‘Rise and go=YOUR FAITH

Has made you well’”                                                                                                    Luke 17:17-19

 

“……..GIVE THANKS

In all circumstances=for this

IS God’s will for you=in Christ Jesus”                                                                           1 Thessalonians 5:18

 

So THANK YOU to my

Holy Father God=and Jesus=for

THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER

TIME AND LIFE

 

And thank you=to ALL of you

FOR SHARING your life=with me

In God’s and Jesus’ name

 

Robert P. Wallman

January 13th, 2023

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment