Monday, January 29, 2024

OUR FAVORITE MANTRAS=BIBLE PASSAGES

 

OUR FAVORITE MANTRAS=BIBLE PASSAGES

 

Do you KNOW=what a MANTRA IS?=Do

You have FAVORITE BIBLE MESSAGES=in

Your life?

 

A MANTRA=is basically=a phrase or

A statement=REPEATED over and over again

That sends a MESSAGE

 

ONE MANTRA=that I have is NOT

From the bible and it is=”I LOVE YOU LORD!”

 

I have been repeating this=OVER AND OVER

Since I was a kid=to God=in my HEART=in

My mind=and in my soul=But as I said

I have mantras from the bible too=ONE from the

Old testament=and one from the new

 

“I will maintain=my love to him=

AND MY COVENANT=with him=will never fail”                                                                                Psalm 89:28

 

WE all know the new covenant=of the Lord Jesus Christ

And the NEW TESTAMENT=for all time=and that the LORD

LOVES each and every one of us

 

And of course=we have the COVENANTS from the

Old Testament=with Noah=Abraham=Israel=and David

 

And then I have my own personal covenant

With the Lord=”To LIVE for my family=my friends=

And ALL people everywhere”=and to TRY

And love everyone=I am ONLY ALIVE=

Because of the LORD OUR GOD=and Jesus’ love

For me and for us

 

And my second mantra=is from

THE NEW TESTAMENT=”Heaven and earth=will pass away=

BUT MY WORDS=will never pass away”                                                                                           Matthew 24:35

 

I will write=GOD’S WORDS=and LIVE

IN his covenants=for as long as he gives

Me LIFE=and I am capable

 

I LOVE=so much in the bible=but a COUPLE

Of my favorite PASSAGES are=”But as for me=

And my household=I will=SERVE THE LORD”                                                                     Joshua 24:15

 

“And we know=that in all things=GOD WORKS

For the good=of those who LOVE him=and have

Been called=ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE”                                                                               Romans 8:28

 

What are YOUR MANTRAS?=What are your

FAVORITE PASSAGES=out of the bible?+I challenge you

To pick out=A LINE or two=from the bible=and

COMMIT IT to memory=You won’t be sorry!

 

I love ROMANS 8=and I love the BOOK OF LUKE=Particularly

Luke 10=and the story of the GOOD SAMARITAN=and who

Our neighbor is=and Luke 15=about the PRODIGAL SON=and

The Holy Father God=welcoming us ALL

Back into his KINGDOM=no matter what we MAY have done

 

GOD LOVES YOU=don’t ever forget it=OR DOUBT IT

And REMEMBER the old testament covenants=and the NEW

COVENANT=Of our Lord Jesus Christ

 

GOD’S words are LIFE=so pick out a MANTRA=and a

FAVORITE BIBLE PASSAGE or two=and commit it to

MEMORY=You won’t be sorry=I AM NOT!

 

“I LOVE YOU LORD”

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our EVER LOVING=ever living Holy Father God=

WHO is=the GOD OF LIFE!

 

Robert P. Wallman

1-26-2024

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment