Saturday, May 28, 2016

DEFEATING DOUBT IN OUR LIFE

DEFEATING DOUBT IN OUR LIFE Do you experience doubt In your life? I do-I think We all do Do you ever DOUBT God? I do- I think we all do Yet I know-DEEP WITHIN- My heart and soul I will ALWAYS TRIUMPH with God Over doubt-and in the end (You will too-THROUGH your FAITH) “........ALL that you ask for In prayer BELIEVE that you will receive it And it shall be yours” Mark 11:24 I think we can OVERCOME All doubt IF we truly discipline ourselves To RELY on GOD'S GRACE and FAITH Doubt is a fact of life So is GOD ( I truly believe in him) And I believe we can overcome ALL things in life=including Death and doubt If we truly have FAITH in God If we truly believe In the second life “Immediately-Jesus reached out his hand And called him' 'You of little faith.' He said, WHY did you doubt?” Matthew 14:31 WE ALL DOUBT Even Peter-the ROCK of the church Doubted We defeat doubt through God-through our faith- OUR PRAYERS-and our BELIEF In Christ Jesus “But when you ask- You must believe and not doubt BECAUSE the one who doubts Is like a wave on the sea BLOWN and tossed by the wind” James 1:6 The discipline of God- The GRACE of God SUSTAINS us Through all doubt We can DEFEAT the doubt In our life THROUGH faith in our God and Christ “CAST your cares On the Lord- And he will SUSTAIN you He will NEVER let the righteous Be shaken” Psalm 55:22 “Even to your old age And gray hairs I am he I am he Who will SUSTAIN YOU I have made you And I will carry you I will sustain you And I will RESCUE you” Isaiah 46:4 So don't ever doubt In GOD'S PERFECT PLAN For your life Don't put LIMITS on God It squashes the HOLY SPIRIT Who is GOD'S ACTIVE FORCE In your life DOUBT says that God is not God And never was BELIEVE IN GOD Believe in Jesus REPLACE doubt with faith And you will TRIUMPH over all In this world In Jesus' name Robert P. Wallman May 27th, 2016 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment