Sunday, May 8, 2016

MY MOM

“My Mom” My Mom is gracious and kind She has a very keen mind But most of all She has a heart full of life She must be a gift From God above She has lived 71 years She walks with a cane She is blind in one eye But she sees things Most of the world has never seen Or ever will see She sees beauty She sees grace She sees God In every child’s face She has seen tough times Most of it very unfair But through it all She has always continued to care About her Family About her Friends About the World She is-A BEAUTIFUL SOUL She sees beauty She sees grace She sees God In every child’s face My Mom is gracious and kind She still has a very keen mind But most of all My Mom has A heart full of love She must be a gift From God up above I LOVE YOU MOM! 4/18/06 Robert P. Wallman Mom Passed away on March 18th, 2010---Love and miss you Mom---Forever! 5-8-16

No comments:

Post a Comment