Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A LOST AND HURTING WORLD

A LOST AND HURTING WORLD We live in a LOST And in a hurting world WHERE almost everyone is Lost to something Putting something or someone ABOVE God and Jesus FORTUNATELY for us We DO have God- And Particularly Jesus And fortunately The world had God and Jesus 2,000 years ago too He-THEY make all the difference For us-in this world “At the sight Of the crowds- His heart was moved With pity for them Because they were troubled And abandoned LIKE sheep without a shepherd” Matthew 9:36 And isn't that the way we FEEL Sometimes today-too LOST AND ABANDONED Lost and abandoned in this Cold-cruel world But Jesus looks at us With pity too-and-HELPS US From lost-hurt-and abandoned To HEALED EMOTIONALLY Just the way he helped healed ALL those physically-all those years ago “Lord-my God I called to you For HELP And you HEALED me” Psalm 30:2 “He himself Bore our sins In his body On the cross So that we might Die to sins And LIVE for righteousness By his wounds You have been HEALED For you were like sheep Going astray But now you have RETURNED to the SHEPHERD And OVERSEER of your souls” 1 Peter 2:24-25 Jesus came to SAVE the lost You and me NOT those that already Had found God Luke 15-is ONE of my FAVORITE readings- About one lost sheep-one lost coin And one lost son IN SEARCH of his LOVING Father That is who Jesus came for- For ALL of us For we are all lost- To a certain degree “REJOICE with me- I have found my lost sheep” Luke 15:6 “Rejoice with me I have found my lost coin” Luke 15:9 “'For this son of mine was dead And is ALIVE again He was lost and is found' So they began to CELEBRATE” Luke 15:24 The bible story THIS bible lesson IS our story God LOOKS upon us Jesus looks upon us As He did the world 2,000 years ago And he wants to move us From lost into found He looks upon us in pity And he moves us From lost and hurting To HEALED What a KIND-GENTLE-LOVING- And forgiving SHEPHERD That we do have Robert P. Wallman 7-4-16 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKARNS

No comments:

Post a Comment