Wednesday, July 13, 2016

OPEN HONEST COMMUNICATION

OPEN HONEST COMMUNICATION The KEY to life=Both with God And with others is to have OPEN-HONEST-and sincere communication ALL relationships are based On COMMUNICATION You can't have a successful relationship If it isn't OPEN AND HONEST And another relationship key IS LISTENING “And they say, 'The Lord sees not- The God of Jacob perceives not' Understand-you senseless ones Among the people …..... Shall he who shaped The ear not hear? Or he who formed the eye Not see?'” Psalm 94:7-8, 9 LISTEN to God In openness and honesty RELATIONSHIPS are the key To life And for any relationship To be successful- It needs to be OPEN AND HONEST Listen to God Listen to others “LISTEN to my words-Lord- Consider my lament” Psalm 5:11 “The way of fools Seems right to them But the wise LISTEN TO ADVICE” Proverbs 12:15 “THEN a cloud appeared And covered them And a voice Came from the cloud: 'This is my SON Whom I love LISTEN TO HIM” Mark 9:7 Listen to God Listen to Jesus KEEP YOUR COMMUNICATION OPEN-honest-and sincere- And LOVING-forgiving-and KIND That's who God is That is who Jesus is WHEN I was in college ONE of my majors Was in Public Relations What Public relations is: “IS a planned effort- To INFLUENCE OPINION Through good character-responsible performance- BASED on a mutually satisfactory two-way communication” I am PROUD to be A BELIEVER in God and Jesus I am proud to be a believer In the qualities of God and Christ (Love-forgiveness-and KINDNESS) “The time has come,' he said 'The kingdom of God Has come near Repent and BELIEVE the good news'” Mark 1:15 I HOPE my actions and my words And my communication- IDENTIFIES me as a believer In God and Christ God knows me-HE CREATED ME- He knows my EVERY thought I HOPE I am OPEN and HONEST With God-and with you Robert P. Wallman 7-12-16

No comments:

Post a Comment