Saturday, September 5, 2020

GIVING WITH LOVE=PRAYING WITH LOVE

 







GIVING WITH LOVE=

PRAYING WITH LOVE


People often ask me

FOR PRAYERS=I imagine

They ask all of you too


It is such a CRAZY

MIXED-UP world right now=

So much confusion=

So much anger and hatred


What do we say

WHEN people are going

Through TOUGH TIMES


“Whatever I can do=

I will be PRAYING

For you”


What else can we do?

To HELP someone along=

Except LOVE THEM=

Except do whatever we can

For them


“Brothers and sisters=

Owe nothing to anyone=

Except to LOVE ONE ANOTHER” Romans 13:8


GIVING WITH LOVE

PRAYING WITH LOVE


I am giving of myself

For my family and friends=

I am giving of myself

For ALL PEOPLE in this world=

Even of my enemies


LOVING FATHER help me

To respond to everyone

With LOVE TODAY


“The precepts of the Lord

Are right=GIVING joy

To the heart” Psalm 19:8


“But since

You excel in everything--------

In faith-in speech-

In knowledge

In complete earnestness


And in the LOVE

We have kindled in you--------


See that you excel

In this GRACE OF GIVING” 2 Corinthians 8:7


Whoever you are=

Whatever you are to me=

In my life


Please KNOW that I am

GIVING PRAYERS to you=

Please know=that I

Am PRAYING for you=with you

IN LOVE


Love is the ONLY real thing

That we can do=I wish there

Was more that I could do


PRAYING WITH LOVE!


“And when you STAND PRAYING=

If you hold anything

Against anyone=forgive them


So that your Father

In heaven

May FORGIVE YOU your sins” Mark 11:25


“And pray

IN THE SPIRIT

On all occasions


With all kinds of PRAYERS

And requests” Ephesians 6:18


Whoever you are

PLEASE KNOW that today


I am GIVING WITH LOVE

I am PRAYING WITH LOVE

For you


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our ALWAYS GIVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

9-5-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn





No comments:

Post a Comment