Friday, September 18, 2020

THE SAVING GRACE OF GOD

 










THE SAVING GRACE OF GOD


Did you ever wonder

WHY God seems to hear

This or that person's prayer


And maybe not yours

Or mine?


“When the poor one

Called out


The Lord heard

And from all his distress

He SAVED him” Psalm 34:7


Why did the Lord

Save this person-

And NOT the person

Right beside him-or

The person right beside him?


The FACT of the matter is

The Lord hears-

ALL of our prayers

And tries to HELP us all

In our distress


“In my distress

I called

To the Lord


I cried

To my God for help

From his temple

He heard my voice


My cry

Came before him

Into his ears” Psalm 18:6


“In my distress

I called

To the Lord

And he ANSWERED me


From deep

In the realm of the dead

I called for help


And you listened

To my cry” Jonah 2:2


The Lord hears all

The LORD ANSWERS ALL


He is my Savior

When I am in distress


The truth is

The Lord SAVES US

From a great many distresses


He ALWAYS answers the call

But we don't always recognize

The saving


The automobile accident

We just missed

The weather and lightening strike

That hits right beside us


God answers ALL prayers

He always answers our call

In one way or another


NOT only the physical saving

But also the emotional-

And spiritual HEALING


“Let your face

SHINE on your servant


SAVE me

In your UNFAILING LOVE” Psalm 31:16


“Heal me Lord

And I will be HEALED


Save me-

And I will be saved


For you are the one

I PRAISE” Jeremiah 17:14


We endure

Some terrible trials and difficulties

In this life-

Physical-spiritual-and emotional


Bet we can handle all those

Terrible trials and difficulties

With the Lord


The Lord hears all

And RESPONDS with


THE SAVING GRACE OF GOD


Robert P. Wallman

6-29-16



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Terence Hegarty



1-25-26-2019 and 8-16-2019 and 9-18-19-2020





No comments:

Post a Comment