Monday, September 7, 2020

LIVING WITH GRATITUDE

 







LIVING WITH GRATITUDE


Ever since=I was given

The LAST RIGHTS at

The age of 22=

I have known that every day

Of life IS A GIFT


And I have learned

To LIVE with GRATITUDE

For my life


“Let me sing

Of the Lord=

'He has been GOOD

TO ME'” Psalm 13:6


That is what

The PSALMIST SAYS today=

That is what I say


And that is what

THE BLESSED MOTHER SAYS=

Whom we celebrate today


The Blessed Mother

LIVED WITH GRATITUDE

Despite her many setbacks=

And I try to LIVE

WITH GRATITUDE=

Despite my many limitations


Today we CELEBRATE Mary

And her gift of life=

After the Annunciation=Mary's

First recorded words

Are the WORDS

Of the MAGNIFICAT


LIVING WITH GRATITUDE!

Mary did=So did her Son-Jesus=

I try

I hope you are

TRYING to do so too


GIVING THANKS for all

We are=

For all that we have


“Let the message

Of Christ=dwell among you richly

As you teach

And admonish one another


With all wisdom

Through psalms-hymns

And songs from the SPIRIT


Singing to God

WITH GRATITUDE=in your hearts” Colossians 3:16


“Enter his gates with THANKSGIVING

And his courts=with praise

GIVE THANKS to him

And praise his name” Psalm 100:4


“But THANKS be to God

Who always leads us

As captives


In Christ's triumphal procession

And uses us

To spread the aroma


Of the knowledge

Of him everywhere” 2 Corinthians 2:14


Mary's MAGNIFICAT

Is a PRAYER=FILLED

With GRATITUDE for what

God has done for her=

And the WHOLE WORLD


Today say=THANK YOU

To God=for ALL

God has done for you

And for us


I say thank you

To GOD AND JESUS

For EACH DAY of my life


LIVING WITH GRATITUDE=

For and with you=Jesus


Thank you=BELOVED LORD


In the name of Jesus=and our FOREVER LIVING Father God


Robert P. Wallman

9-07-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment