Monday, September 28, 2020

MESSENGERS OF GOD

 







MESSENGERS OF GOD!


When it was on=one of

MY favorite television shows

Was “TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL”


It starred Roma Downey=and it was

ABOUT an angel-coming to

To earth in HUMAN FORM

To HELP OTHERS


Angels are MESSENGERS

FROM GOD!=and they can come

In HUMAN FORM too


“I will give thanks to you=

O Lord=with all my heart

….....In the presence of ANGELS

I will sing your praise” Psalm 138:1


Today we HONOR the

REAL angels sent by God=

And a special THANKS to

All the human angels

That have touched

My life=and my family's life

There have been MANY


The ANGELS we celebrate

Today are=

Michael=who is like God?

Gabriel=strength of God

And Raphael=medicine of God


In the Scriptures=they appear

In revelatory dreams=in

Astonishing announcements=

And in TIMES of illness

And other times=

They really are

MESSINGERS OF GOD!


I thank the real ANGELS

And I thank the HUMAN ANGELS=

Who have helped me=

And brought me

MESSAGES in my life


“Who has believed our MESSAGE=

And to whom

Has the arm of the Lord

Been revealed?” Isaiah 53:1


“Consequently faith

Comes from=hearing the MESSAGE


And the MESSAGE is heard

Through the word-

About Christ” Romans 10:17


“........that God

Was reconciling the world

To himself in Christ


Not counting people's sins

Against them=

And he has

Committed to us

The MESSAGE of reconciliation” 2 Corinthians 5:19


Here is to all the ANGELS=

ALL the real angels-

And the people

That are sent to us=

REAL LIFE MESSENGERS OF GOD!


May we live

With AWARENESS of their nearness

And IMITATE them

In their faith and knowledge


“For he will

COMMAND HIS ANGELS

Concerning you=to guard you

In all your ways” Psalm 91:11


And may we ALL

Be blessed

With the word of God

And touched with

The WILLINGNESS to help others


So that we can

Live as MESSENGERS of God

And BRING the presence of God

To all others


In the names of Jesus=and our EVER faithful MESSENGER OF LOVE=God the HOLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman

9-28-20



Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment