Wednesday, April 26, 2023

TO DO=THE FATHER'S WILL

 

TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL

 

Starting out=IN LIFE

We all have an idea=

As to what we want=our lives

TO BE

 

For MOST of us=

It is to have=a SUCCESSFUL CAREER

And family=with children

MINE was no different

 

But God=GOT A HOLD

Of me=and took my life

In a DIFFERENT DIRECTION=I would bet

Most of you=had THE SAME DREAM

 

God and FATE=took us

IN a different direction

From your FIRST DREAMS=adjusting

TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL

 

“…….because I came down

From heaven=NOT to do my own will

BUT THE WILL=of the one

Who sent me”                                                                                                                   John 6:38

 

Most of us=have had

TO ADJUST=our dreams

TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL

Aligning our lives=WITH THE PURPOSE

The Lord=has for us

 

So now=I live

A life TOTALLY DEVOTED

To God=to family=and

TO DO=THE WILL OF GOD

 

Jesus is MY HERO=He stuck

To God’s plan=for his life=I HOPE

I can do the same

ADJUSTING TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL

 

“I desire=TO DO YOUR WILL

My God=your law=is within

My heart”                                                                                                                                         Psalm 40:8

 

“Going a little farther=He fell

With his face=to the ground

And prayed=

 

‘MY FATHER=if it is possible

May this cup=bee taken=from me

Yet=NOT AS I WILL

BUT AS YOU WILL’”                                                                                                                        Matthew 26:39

 

That is LORD JESUS=

That is him=SUBLIMATING

His very own will

For the Father’s WILL

For the GOOD=of this world

 

That is something

We should all SUBSCRIBE TOO=

Sublimating=our own selfish wills

To DO=THE FATHER’S WILL=for the world

 

“For I have not hesitated=

To proclaim to you=THE WHOLE WILL

Of God”                                                                                                                                              Acts 20:27

 

“Therefore do not=be foolish

But understand=What

THE LORD’S WILL IS”                                                                                                                        Ephesians 5:17

 

Dear Lord=we pray

THAT YOU REMOVE=the selfish nature=of sin

In us=and all of our lives

 

AND REPLACE IT=with the will

TO DO=THE WILL OF GOD

And Jesus

TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL!

 

Align our lives=Adjust our lives

TO DO=THE FATHER’S WILL

Just like our Lord Jesus

 

In Jesus’ name=and in the name=of our Holy Living-Loving Father God!

 

Robert P. Wallman

4-20-2023

 

 

Ps      INSPIRED=by an article=in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE=by Kristin Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment