Saturday, November 14, 2015

AT ALL TIMES=TURN TO GOD

AT ALL TIMES=TURN TO GOD We run into EVERY type of circumstance In life Happiness-sadness-joy-grief- Life-and death Jesus-God-wants us To SHARE everything in life With him The good times-the bad times- etc., etc., etc., “Your all-powerful word- From heaven's royal throne Bounded........ Into the doomed land ….....” Wisdom 18:16 Jesus tells us to PRAY ALWAYS Without becoming weary Jesus MUST have known How difficult life would be For the people of his day The woman hemorrhaging For 12 years The sick man WAITING by the pool at Bethesda For 38 years And you and I today LIVING our life And committing the same stupid sin Over and over and over again At least that was The way it was for me UNTIL a few years ago WHEN God and Jesus Began to TRANSFORM my life “Come to me ALL you who are weary And burdened And I will give you REST Take my yoke upon you And learn from me For I am gentle And HUMBLE in heart And you will find rest FOR YOUR SOULS” Matthew 11:28 “Let us NOT become weary In doing going For at the proper time We will REAP a harvest If we do not give up” Galatians 6:9 I really and truly BELIEVE That at all times We are to TURN TO GOD I believe our whole life Should be ONE constant prayer And we are to share EVERY aspect of our life With God I would always KNEEL down and PRAY to God For forgiveness If I even thought I was Doing something marginally wrong “To you-Lord-I call You are my ROCK Do not turn A deaf ear to me For if you remain silent I will be like those Who go down To the pit” Psalm 28:1 “Get wisdom-get understanding- Do NOT forget my words Or TURN AWAY from them” Proverbs 4:5 For 2,000 years the Israelites groaned And then they were answered God loves it When we keep TURNING to him Even when we are in trouble God wants to deliver us From our trouble And he loves it When we PRAISE HIM No matter What our circumstances Dear Lord-may we always TURN TO YOU And may we always PRAISE YOU Our Rock-our fortress- AND OUR DELIVER Robert P. Wallman 11-13-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Mary Marrocco

No comments:

Post a Comment