Sunday, November 8, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP=LIFE CAN CHANGE

NEVER GIVE UP=LIFE CAN CHANGE One thing That I have learned Through life Is to NEVER GIVE UP Life can change Circumstances can change And even if they don't You can change your ATTITUDE Towards them By persisting and persevering And UNITING your sufferings And crosses with God And those of Christ “She left And did as Elijah said- She was able to Eat for a year …..... The jar of flour Did not go empty Nor the jug of oil Run dry ….....” 1 Kings 17:15-16 We do NOT know much About the woman In this story We do not know How she got To this point We do know She was out of options And ideas WHEN she got to this point Elijah gave her HOPE For the future Has your HOPE For the future EVER run out-mine has NOT a very fun feeling “Put your HOPE IN GOD For I will yet Praise him My Savior-and my God” Psalm 42:5 “Now faith is confidence In what we HOPE FOR And assurance About what we do not see” Hebrews 11:1 God can STILL reach us When we have exhausted ALL our resources We can still TURN to God When we have reached Rock bottom ESPECIALLY THEN! Never give up Life can change (Or at least our attitude can) In January of 1978 I just came out of my 3rd Life and death operation I lost my job I had no money In the bank And I lost the physical capacity To carry on a relationship With a woman I cared about I had GIVEN UP But God has TRANSFORMED ME My life=my attitude To be a WITNESS Till the end of time “Do NOT conform To the pattern of this world But be TRANSFORMED By the renewal Of your mind Then you will be able To test and apply What God's will is- HIS GOOD-pleasing-and perfect will” Romans 12:2 God never forsook HIS SON He continues to LIVE In time-in eternity-and in heaven God never forsook me I WILL continue to live In gratefulness and witnessing For as long as I AM ABLE And God will NEVER Forsake you NEVER GIVE UP=LIFE CAN CHANGE God responds by holding us close And calling us HIS VERY OWN Robert P. Wallman 11-7-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach

No comments:

Post a Comment