Monday, November 23, 2015

REPAID A THOUSAND TIMES

REPAID A THOUSAND TIMES I have ALWAYS Tried to give God ALL I have-in time- Money-and prayer The problem is I don't have That much to give In time or money BECAUSE of an ongoing chronic Health troubles since I've been 22- And it not only has been chronic But it has put me In critical situations Time and again To the point WHERE it was almost fatal But we should always give ALL we have for God And one of the great stories About giving=in the NEW TESTAMENT Is the story About the POOR WIDOW “........she, from her poverty Has offered HER WHOLE INVESTMENT” Luke 21:4 I wonder If she was embarrassed About the amount She had to give As I often am You see-I live on $875/month Disability income=and I couldn't even live Without the help I RECEIVE from some loving individuals I would love To be out there working I would love To be out there tithing Like many individuals I just simply can't BUT I do give ALL I have to others And to God In what ways I can give “All day long He craves for more But the RIGHTEOUS give Without sparing” Proverbs 21:26 “Jesus said, 'FREELY you have received FREELY GIVE'” Matthew 10:8 So I don't have That much to give But I give ALL that I can Particularly in LOVE to And PRAYERS for others And in my writing and WITH CARDS The one thing That I have learned In-life Is that IF you continue to give God will REPAY YOU A thousand times IN BLESSINGS It is TRUE What they say: “YOU CAN'T OUT GIVE GOD” So what did Jesus say About the POOR WIDOW- About the widow's mite “'Truly I tell you,' He said, 'This poor widow Has put in MORE than all The others All these people Gave their gifts Out of their wealth But she-out of her poverty Put in ALL she had to live on'” Luke 21:3-4 I hope and pray That Jesus is Saying that about me too And about you For we are ALL To give ALL WE HAVE For God and for others (Time-money-and TREASURE) And I can tell you From the experiences Of my life GOD will REPAY you A thousand time over Dear Lord-THANK YOU For all the LOVE and GOODNESS you provide HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I am THANKFUL FOR YOU Robert P. Wallman 11-22-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Melanie Rigney

No comments:

Post a Comment