Tuesday, May 22, 2018

BOASTING AND ARROGANCE=GOD WILLING!




















BOASTING AND ARROGANCE=
GOD WILLING!


One thing that I always say=IF
I intend to do something=
Is=”GOD WILLING”


I am always AGAINST=
On TAKING things FOR GRANTED=
Boasting=and coming off
A little bit arrogant


We all MAKE MISTAKES=
We have to leave it
UP TO GOD


God is for SURE!=We can
COUNT ON HIM


“Instead you should say
'If the Lord WILLS IT
We shall LIVE
To DO this or that'


But NOW you are
BOASTING in your arrogance” James 4:15-16


I think I NEED
This kind of LESSON=
Maybe=you need it too


WE need to be CAUTIONED
Against arrogance and boasting


We need to RELY
ON GOD=
For he ALONE is for SURE
We=ALL of us=
Make MISTAKES












“The Lord SWORE
An oath to David
A SURE OATH-
He will not revoke


'ONE of your
Own descendants
I will place
On your throne...............” Psalm 132:11


In God=it will be DONE
GOD WILLING=it is done


“So this
Is WHAT the SOVEREIGN LORD says:


'See=I lay a stone
In Zion=a tested stone
A precious cornerstone
For a SURE FOUNDATION


The ONE
Who relies on it
Will never
BE stricken with panic” Isaiah 28:16


STAY AWAY
From boasting and ARROGANCE
They only lead to MISTAKES


Count on GOD=
God is for SURE


GOD WILLING=
And it will be DONE


“Restore to me
The JOY of your salvation


And grant me
A WILLING SPIRIT
To sustain me” Psalm 51:12


“Watch and PRAY
So that you
Will not fall
Into temptation


The spirit is WILLING
But the FLESH is weak” Matthew 26:41


Dear Lord=I OFFER my LIFE up
To you=I am WILLING=
We are willing


But ONLY if you LORD=ARE WILLING=
Does it matter


PLEASE lead us on the
ROAD to humility=
GOD WILLING?


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
5-22-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment