Monday, May 28, 2018

GOD MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE=POSSIBLE




















GOD MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE=POSSIBLE


Forty-one and ½ years ago=I was GIVEN
Zero per cent CHANCE to live


I made my FINAL confession=woke up
Two weeks later=and here I sit
At 63 and ½ years old


God makes the impossible=
POSSIBLE=
ALL things
Are POSSIBLE for God


“Jesus LOOKED at them
And said='For human beings=
It is impossible=
But NOT for God


All things are POSSIBLE
For GOD'” Mark 10:27


How many times have you
HEARD or said=
“But there for the God
Go I?”


That is LETERALLY TRUE
For all of us=and the
POWER to be or not be=
ANYTHING=rests with God ALONE


Nothing we can be=or BECOME=
Is POSSIBLE without GOD'S BLESSING


“'If you can'=
Jesus said
'EVERYTHING is possible
For one who BELIEVES'” Mark 9:23






“If it is POSSIBLE
As far as
It depends on you


Live at PEACE
With everyone” Romans 12:18


“Though I am FREE
And belong to no one
I have made myself


A slave to everyone
To WIN as many as possible” 1 Corinthians 9:19


And that is our JOB=
My friends=as CHRISTIANS=
IS to win souls for
God and CHRIST


Without God=without Christ=it
Would be IMPOSSIBLE to
Win just ONE


God BELIEVES in EACH and every
ONE of us more than
We believe in God


But our job=IS to have FAITH
And BELIEVE in the POSSIBILITIES
With God and Christ


“OVERHEARING what they said=
Jesus told him=
'Don't be afraid=JUST BELIEVE'” Mark 5:36


“Simon Peter answered him=
'Lord to whom
Shall we go?


You have the WORDS
Of ETERNAL LIFE
We have
Come to BELIEVE
And to know


That you are
The HOLY ONE of God'” John 6:68-69


Today=MEMORIAL DAY=5-28-18=
I BELIEVE in the idea
That God makes
ALL THINGS POSSIBLE


It has become REALITY for me


In the names of Jesus and HIS
ALL GLORIOUS FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
5-28-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah A. Meister

No comments:

Post a Comment