Thursday, May 10, 2018

TURNED TO JOY




















TURNED TO JOY


CHANCES are=you have
Already GRIEVED in life
Over someone or something


If you haven't=I GUARANTEE
That you CANNOT live in life
Without EXPERIENCING some sadness


“........
You will GRIEVE
But your grief=WILL BECOME JOY” John 16:20


We meet grief=PAIN=and adversity
DAILY in life=
The word =GRIEF=comes from a LATIN WORD
Meaning HEAVY BURDEN


But=IF we are CONNECTED
To the Lord=we should REALIZE
That these adversities
Will NOT LAST FOREVER


In fact=Jesus tells us
That our grief=at some point
Will be TURNED INTO JOY


Got that=
Our adversities in LIFE
WILL=at some point=
Will be=TURNED INTO JOY


“........
WHILE the morning stars
Sang together
And all the ANGELS
Shouted for JOY” Job 38:7


“Surely you have
Granted him unending BLESSINGS


And made him GLAD
With the JOY
Of your PRESENCE” Psalm 21:6


“I always
PRAY WITH JOY
Because of your PARTNERSHIP


In the GOSPEL
From the first DAY
UNTIL NOW.........” 1 Philippians 1:4-5


The adversities of life=
The grief=has TURNED me
To God=and turned me
Towards Jesus=


I FEEL the LOVE of God
And the JOY of my Lord=
And SAVIOR Jesus Christ
Throughout my life


I TRY to keep my
Attitude optimistic=and if I
Get to feeling down


I pick myself up
By reading SCRIPTURE=
Meditating in CHURCH
And PRAYING=or=
WRITING A POEM


TIME spent alone with God=
ALWAYS turns my grief
Back into JOY


“You-Lord=
Are my lamp


The Lord turns my darkness
Into LIGHT” 2 Samuel 22:29


“REMEMBER this:
Whoever TURNS a sinner
From the error
Of their way


Will SAVE them from death
And COVER over
A multitude of sins” James 5:20


I know that the grief
Of this earth
Is TEMPORARY


And I possess a CONFIDENT HOPE
=That one day=JOY=
Will be ULTIMATELY VICTORIOUS


FOREVER and ever=IN JESUS' name


Robert P. Wallman
5-9-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James McKARNS



No comments:

Post a Comment