Friday, May 11, 2018

GREATER AND GREATER=EACH AND EVERY DAY




















GREATER AND GREATER=
EACH AND EVERY DAY


JOY is something
I feel=WHEN I am
I the PRESENCE of GOD


I hope
That you FEEL IT TOO


And each day=when I PRAY
When I am
IN the presence of God


I feel his presence=
GREATER and greater=EACH
And every day


“All you peoples
CLAP your hands


SHOUT to God
With cries of GLADNESS” Psalm 47:2


Just think about the JOY
That you FEEL
When you are in the presence
OF FRIENDS


Who both LOVE
And ACCEPT you


You will feel that
SAME JOY=that same GLADNESS
When IN the PRESENCE of God


He loves and ACCEPTS you too=
Loves you UNCONDITIONALLY
And your joy=your gladness
Will become GREATER
Each and EVERY DAY


“Led in
With JOY AND GLADNESS
They ENTER the palace
Of the king” Psalm 45:15


“And those
The Lord has RESCUED
Will RETURN


They will enter Zion
With SINGING=
EVERLASTING JOY
Will CROWN their heads
GLADNESS and Joy
Will overtake them


And sorrow and sighing
Will FLEE AWAY” Isaiah 35:10


We will feel GREATER
And greater joy and gladness
When in
The PRESENCE of God


Jesus said he would be
WITH US
Every day of our LIVES


And he sent the Holy SPIRIT
To give us GUIDANCE
To LEAD us too


In God=and in Jesus=
Our LIFE LONG FRIENDS
We are FOREVER
ACCEPTED AND LOVED


And he loves us a
Little more=EACH day=
IF that is possible


“.........
And the LORD
ACCEPTED Job's Prayer” Job 42:9


My dear God=My dear Lord=
You are TRULY
The JOY of MY LIFE


My AWARENESS
Of your LOVE and ACCEPTANCE
Become GREATERAND GREATER
Each day


Just as my JOY DOES=
EACH and every day
For your CONTINUED PRESENCE
In my life


In the names of Jesus
And his most LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
5-9-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. Kenneth Grabner, C.S.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment