Thursday, May 3, 2018

SMALL SACRIFICES OF LOVE=FOR GOD














SMALL SACRIFICES OF LOVE=
FOR GOD


I MARVEL at the policemen and
FIREMEN who put their LIFE
On the line every day


I'm in WONDER for our doctors/
Nurses and TEACHERS=who DEDICATE
Their lives=to making the world
A BETTER PLACE


I DOUBT that I could do
These jobs=all I do IS
Make simple SACRIFICES of love=
For God=and others every day


I PRAY all day/EVERY DAY=and
DEDICATE myself to making
This world better


“NO ONE has
Greater love than this


To LAY DOWN one's life
For one's friends” John 15:13


I TRY to keep=my PROMISE=
Every day=”to LIVE
For my family=friends=
And ALL people everywhere”


It is NOT EASY
To keep this promise
But there is certainly
NOTHING HEROIC in it


It is just like=
COUNTLESS OTHERS=living every day
For our family=friends=and ALL PEOPLE


To make the world
A BETTER PLACE


It takes COURAGE
To be there for others
To be there for those
Who NEED a helping hand


PRAYING for others
Doing for others
Living for others


Lord Almighty-
God of ISRAEL


You have REVEALED this
To your servant saying=


'I will build a house
For you'


So your SERVANT
Has found COURAGE to PRAY
This prayer for you...............” 2 Samuel 7:27


Praying to God=every day
Praying to the Lord=
For others=every day


It takes courage
It takes FAITH


But now I urge you
To keep up your COURAGE


Because NOT one of you
Will be lost
ONLY the ship
Will be destroyed” Acts 27:22


My PARENTS always taught me
That whatever I do
To do it to=the BEST
Of my ability


Even if it is/was
Cleaning toilets
Which I have done


So now I PRAY=
I pray to God
For EACH one of you


For your good health
And success=and my REWARDS
Have been great


And without FAITH
It is IMPOSSIBLE
To please God


Because anyone
Who comes to him
Must BELIEVE


That he exists
And that he rewards
Those who earnestly SEEK HIM” Hebrews 11:6


My life has CONSISTED of
SMALL SACRIFICES of LOVE
For God


But my rewards have been great=
The LORD'S DELIGHT AND LOVE!


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
5-2-18


Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Melanie Rigney













No comments:

Post a Comment