Saturday, May 26, 2018

PRAYER WARRIORS AND BEING RIGHTEOUS




















PRAYER WARRIORS AND
BEING RIGHTEOUS


There is nothing like
Having the PRAYERS
Of a RIGHTEOUS PERSON
In your corner


I have been BLESSED
With having many PRAYER WARRIORS
In my life=
And I STILL have many people
Who pray for me


As I pray
For EVERYONE ELSE


“The fervent prayer
Of a RIGHTEOUS PERSON
Is very POWERFUL” James 5:16


BE a prayer warrior
Be RIGHTEOUS
With your life


MANY of us are BLESSED
To have WISDOM figures
In our lives


People whose relationship
With the DIVINE
Is very palpable


Be FULL of wisdom
Be a PRAYER WARRIOR


For when we are
In their presence
We KNOW the nearness
Of the HOLY ONE




We know that they
Have a DIVINE CONNECTION=
These prayer warriors


For they are RIGHTEOUS
And full of WISDOM


“Surely=Lord=
You bless the RIGHTEOUS


You surround them
With your favor
As with a shield” Psalm 5:12


“The desire of the RIGHTEOUS
Ends only in GOOD


But the HOPE of the wicked
Only in wrath” Proverbs 11:23


“Clearly NO ONE
Who RELIES on the law
Is JUSTIFIED before God


Because=
'The RIGHTEOUS will LIVE
BY FAITH'” Galatians 3:11


When we are in NEED
We can rest ASSURED
That these prayer warriors


Are going to TAKE our wants
And needs=under their wings=
And PRAY for our INTENTIONS


As if=when we ARE
PRAYER WARRIORS
We pray for the wants
And NEEDS of others


We GIVE it to GOD==
To the RIGHTEOUS=
And to their pure hearts
And wisdom


“The LORD is a warrior
The Lord is his NAME” Exodus 15:3


I ENTRUST my life
OVER to the Lord=
And all


The righteous people
And PRAYER WARRIORS
I have MET in my life


No wonder I am so BLESSED
And no wonder I have
Seen SUCH BEAUTY
In this very wounded world


In the names of Jesus and HIS DIVINE LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
5-26-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Chris Koellhoffer, I.H.M.





No comments:

Post a Comment