Wednesday, February 6, 2019

ACHIEVING OUR OBJECTIVES














ACHIEVING OUR OBJECTIVES


Are you a disciple
Of Jesus Christ?
Are you ACHIEVING
Your objectives as a
DISCIPLE of Jesus?


The dictionary has BOTH
Negative and positive MEANINGS
For the term discipline
It can be a punishment
Or a penalty=
Or it can be a BLESSING-
Or a PLAN to follow to
ACHIEVE an objective


For me it is
The latter=for I am a
MODERN DAY DISCIPLE
Of Jesus Christ


What is it for you?


I am FOLLOWING Jesus' plan
For my life=what PLAN
Are you following
For your life?


“Endure your trials
As 'DISCIPLINE'” Hebrews 12:7


We NEED to have DISCIPLINE
For our lives
We need to follow
God's PLAN for our lives=
To ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES


“Set up the tabernacle
According to the PLAN
Shown you-
On the mountain” Exodus 26:30


“Do not those
Who plot evil
Go astray?


But those
Who PLAN what is good
FIND love and faithfulness” Proverbs 14:22


“In him
We were also chosen


Having been predestined
According to the PLAN
Of him


Who works out everything
In conformity
With the PURPOSE
Of his will” Ephesians 1:11


A DISCIPLE of Jesus
Is simply one
Who is DISCIPLINED to believe
And act accordingly
To the teachings and PLANS=
Jesus has for us to FOLLOW


It is following the
CHRISTIAN TEACHINGS of our FAITH


You must be DISCIPLINED to be
A FAITHFUL FOLLOWER
And disciple of God and Jesus


The questions is: WHEN we are
Tested in life-
Do we MAINTAIN our discipline
And CONTINUE to follow
Jesus and the plans he has
FOR OUR LIFE?


We do=we will
IF we are followers of Jesus
We do=we will
If we want
To ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES
For our life


“My sheep
Listen to my voice
I know them
And they FOLLOW ME” John 10:27


“To this
You were called


Because Christ
Suffered for you
Leaving you an example


That you should
FOLLOW in his steps” 1 Peter 2:21


I am a FOLLOWER of Jesus
I follow the teachings and
The DISCIPLINE-
Christ has taught me


Because of this=I am
ACHIEVING THE OBJECTIVES
Jesus has SET OUT for me
In my life


In Jesus' name=and in the name of God=OUR ALL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
2-6-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Fr. James McKarns




TODAY would be my mom and dad's 65th wedding anniversary=and the 64th year
SINCE my INFANT BAPTISM=as a FOLLOWER OF CHRIST

No comments:

Post a Comment