Friday, February 22, 2019

NOT REACHING PERFECTION














NOT REACHING PERFECTION


NONE of us are
Ever going to reach PERFECTION
None of us=
EXCEPT for Jesus


Who was PERFECT in his
Love for his FATHER=and
Perfect in his love
For ALL OTHERS


“........His clothes became a
Dazzling WHITE=such as
No fuller on earth
Could bleach them” Mark 9:3


Today we read
About the TRANSFIGURATION
Of Jesus=who APPEARS
With Moses and Elijah


To Peter-James-and John
And we have the
Perfect color for him=WHITE


For cleanliness and perfection
The Lord BECOMES
“DAZZLING WHITE”=or a
BRILLIANCE=not made by man


We will NEVER REACH
Perfection=but it is NOT like
We were-
Ever meant to do so


“As for God
His way is PERFECT


The Lord's word
Is flawless
He shields all


Who take refuge in him” Psalm 18:30


“Lord=you are MY GOD
I will exalt you
And praise your name


For in PERFECT faithfulness
You have done
Wonderful things


Things planned long ago” Isaiah 25:1


“But he said to me
'My grace
Is sufficient for you


For my power
Is made PERFECT in weakness'


Therefore-I will boast
All the more gladly
About my weaknesses


So that Christ's power
May rest on me” 2 Corinthians 12:9


I am NOT ashamed
Of having some weaknesses
I am not ashamed
Of being
DEPENDENT on the Lord


The Lord's perfect color is WHITE
For his cleanliness and PERFECT LOVE=
But my color is green-
Known for HOPE=and the
HOPE I find
IN THE LORD


“Come now
Let us=settle the matter
Says the Lord


'though your sins
Are like scarlet
They shall be
As WHITE as snow
Though they are
Red as crimson


They shall be
Like wool'” Isaiah 1:18


“Then I saw
A great WHITE throne
And him
Who was seated on it


The earth and the heavens
Fled from his presence
And there was
No place for them” Revelation 2:11


God=JESUS=is MORE than
Our eyes can see
And more than our hands
Can fashion


We may NOT REACH PERFECTION-
But it was never ours
In the FIRST PLACE


It is GOD'S ALONE


In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our PERFECT FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
2-22-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Gail Goleas





No comments:

Post a Comment