Friday, February 1, 2019

HE IS THE REAL THING!














HE IS THE REAL THING!


There USED to be a
Coca Cola ad=and its slogan was=
“IT IS THE REAL THING”


But Jesus is the REAL THING
In life=TRANSFORMING our
Hope and dreams into REALITY


It is NOT just
Wishful thinking=it is REAL


“........but to his own disciples
He EXPLAINS everything
In private” Mark 4:34


How lucky the disciples were
To have FRONT ROW seats
With the master


Who explained everything to them
In DETAIL=and in private


SPECIAL MOMENTS in life=
We too have special moments
With Jesus


In Mass/in service/
In prayer
When READING the bible


And sometimes
We become ENLIGHTENED


He really is
THE REAL THING=the transforming
Of our dreams
INTO REALITY


HE IS THE REAL THING


“For my flesh
Is REAL food
And my blood is
REAL drink” John 6:55


“As for you
The anointing you received
From him
Remains in you


And you do not
Need anyone to teach you


But as his anointing
Teaches you about all things
And as that
Anointing is REAL
Not counterfeit-----


Just as it has taught you
REMAIN IN HIM” 1 John 2:27


“These are
A shadow of the things
That were to come


The REALITY=however
Is FOUND in Christ” Colossians 2:17


I CANNOT see Christ
I cannot touch Christ=and we
Do not have any
Actual spoken conversation


Yet he is the most
REAL thing in my life
He is
THE REAL THING!


He is special=I TREASURE
The moments I spend with him
In church
And IN MY HOME


I treasure the moments
Spent in PRAYER
And in SACRED SCRIPTURE


I TREASURE CHRIST!
He is special
He is my LIVING REALITY!
He is my treasure


“He will be
The SURE foundation
For your times


A rich store of salvation
And wisdom and salvation


The fear of the Lord
Is the key
To this TREASURE” Isaiah 33:6


Jesus Christ=is my REAL and
Special treasure


And is the REAL THING=
The REAL LOVE of my life


In Jesus' name and in the name of our ALMIGHTY-REAL LOVING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
2-1-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Bridget Haase, O.S.U.













No comments:

Post a Comment