Tuesday, February 12, 2019

DON'T YOU WISH THAT EVERY DAY WAS VALENTINE'S DAY














DON'T YOU WISH THAT
EVERY DAY WAS VALENTINE'S DAY


Next to Christmas=I think
There may be MORE LOVE EXCHANGED
Than any other day


For VALENTINE'S DAY is a
Day of love=and I am NOT
Just talking about
The romantic kind


And I am WISHING you
GOOD WISHES=I am wishing
You love today


The love of a FRIEND=
The LOVE of being your
DEAR BROTHER in Christ=your dear brother
IN GOD


In chapter 13 of 1 CORINTHIANS
Saint Paul gave us
The greatest definition of LOVE


“Love is patient=
Love is KIND-
It does not envy-
It does NOT BOAST
It is not proud........” 1 Corinthians 13:4


I am wishing you
VALENTINES DAY LOVE today=
The love of being
YOUR FRIEND-
And wishing you all
GOOD things


DON'T YOU WISH
VALENTINES DAY WAS EVERY DAY
“A FRIEND loves at all times
And a brother
Is BORN=for a time
Of adversity” Proverbs 17:17


IF not in actual doing-
I am sending you ALL
ROSES-candy-and EXCHANGING
My love with you today


I thank you for letting
Me SHARE my poems with you
Every day=and I do it
Because I LOVE all of you


CONTINUING with Paul's
Definition of LOVE=
“........It does not
Dishonor others-it is NOT
Self-serving-
It is not easily angered


It keeps NO RECORD
Of wrongs
LOVE does not delight
In evil


But REJOICES with the truth=
It always protects-
Always trusts-always hopes-
Always perseveres=
LOVE NEVER FAILS” 1 Corinthians 13:5-8


I DO love each and everyone
Of you=and I hope and
PRAY that my love
NEVER DOES FAIL YOU


Jesus thought so much of LOVE
That he made it=love=
The ONLY two commandments
That matter


DON'T YOU JUST WISH
That this love FOR EACH OTHER
Went on every day


Don't you just wish
That there was a FEELING OF LOVE
That lasted for ALL OF MANKIND
Each and every day


So whatever your PLACE IS=
In my life=
FAMILY=friend =neighbor=
Or even acquaintance


I want to REMIND YOU
That this love I
Have for you today
I have every day


For every day is CHRISTMAS
Every day is VALENTINES DAY
For me


I LOVE YOU! On this
VALENTINES DAY!


DON'T YOU WISH EVERY DAY
WAS VALENTINES DAY


In Jesus' name and in the name of our ALL LOVING=ALL CARING FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
2-11-19

No comments:

Post a Comment