Tuesday, February 9, 2021

SINCE

 






SINCE




Since I have no woman

To call my own

I choose all the women

In this world


Since I have no child

To call my own

I choose all the children

In this world


Since I have no wealth

I choose all the poor

In this world


And since I have a God

That embraces all

I choose the ONE GOD of us ALL


The God of LIFE

The God of LOVE

And the God of TRUTH


“For I am convinced

That neither death nor life

Neither angels nor demons

Neither the present nor the future

Nor any powers

Neither height nor depth

Nor anything else in all creation

Will be able to separate us

From the love o God

That is in Christ Jesus our Lord” Romans 8:38 & 39


Robert P. Wallman

3-05-6



Ps this one has special significance for me---the very first poem that I

wrote when I began to write again in 2006---and it is THE STORY

OF MY LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment