Saturday, February 13, 2021

THE GOD OF SECOND CHANCES







FEBRUARY 13th, 2012






THE GOD OF SECOND CHANCES






Do you remember

The parable

Of The Prodigal Son


He needed

A second chance

And his father

Gave him one


What about you

Do you need

A second chance

Another try at life

Another try at love


Don’t give up

God will give you

Another chance


Our God

Is the God of second chances

And third, and, fourth, and fifth

Chances too


So take a chance

On God

Take a chance

On love

Take a chance

On life


Be like the Prodigal Son

Don’t be afraid

To come home again


Robert P. Wallman

4-4-10


Ps Because God gave me a SECOND CHANCE at life---and because I cannot

Change the circumstances of my own life---please KNOW that I am here to

Help you on yours---IF I can


I don’t know what to, or IF you have been LOST on life’s journey; but please

KNOW this---GOD LOVES YOU:


“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving

Kindness” Jeremiah 31:3


HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AND HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY---and may

You KNOW that if you don’t have any other Valentines---you still have two

God and me 

No comments:

Post a Comment